Undertale - Pet dogs and date a skeleton!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Piratical, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Marcy

Marcy \o/

[​IMG]
    the manual is hidden in the files o//o
    (i am sorry i don't know how to use the spoiler thing)
    (please check page 7)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    • Like x 9
    • Winner x 1
  2. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

spoilers are done with square brackets! so you just write (spoiler) but using [ and ] instead of ( and ) before the picture and there u go, hidden away :)

(eta if you then want that spoiler to be labelled something specific it goes like (spoiler=fancy title goes here)

• Informative x 1
  3. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

(i for one am delighted to know i can press w to pulsar cannons, whatever that is)

• Agree x 4
  4. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

One thing to note: "202X". It's a sequel, at least in terms of pure time.
    Also, this sounds extremely Asriel-y, but I guess that was obvious to anyone who actually did play the game

• Like x 1
  5. Marcy

Marcy \o/

upload_2018-11-1_15-34-29.png
    wait a minute :(

• Witnessed x 2
  6. Gyro Zeppeli

Gyro Zeppeli Pseudo Anti Cult Leader

Presumably referring to the pillar of darkness that comes out of the castle, which has to be maintained for the balance to exist, and not the one you get rid of at the end.

• Agree x 3
    • Useful x 1
  7. Marcy

Marcy \o/

does anyone know if it's possible to beat K. Round, he seems like the only enemy you have to act for
    i know you can't beat him the first time but im trying it on the second encounter and even with the secret weapon and near perfect play it doesn't seem like he's going to fall (currently about an hour in)

8. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

posting in this thread with my eyes averted to avoid spoilers but - can anyone tell me how long the game takes to complete? and has that uninstall bug been fixed, or is it still a thing?

9. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

i needed about 4 hours, i interacted with many things but not all, but also died a couple times and went slow and methodical to not die more.

• Useful x 1
  10. Penumbra

Penumbra hiding under cloth

It took me about 3 hours and I didn't die once. I came close though.

• Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  11. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I guess I'll probably end up playing it tomorrow then, ah well. Thank you!

12. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

From looking through the tweets replies, the bug seems to be coming from the game maker Toby used,and has been an issue with that game maker
    I dunno if that's something that Toby can fix but there's the origin

• Informative x 2
  13. garden

garden lucid dreamer

finally finished!! though i didn't put together the key -- i only got part C, funnily enough because i saw the sign that said "you know you need to go to the castle to find out the answer to this puzzle, right?" and i went "YOU CAN'T STOP ME" and guessed the order right on like my third or fourth try.

to me, this reads as an alternate universe where the war between humans and monsters straight up never happened. the idea of this being asriel's fantasy world also holds merit -- most obviously the darkworld, but the realworld as well, considering that if the war didn't happen, asriel would never die and chara would never suggest the Plan, etc.

and i def agree that the darkworld part didn't feel earned, per se. the only character that even appeared remotely difficult to win over in pacifist run was Susie. all the monsters were like.... incredibly easy to spare.

(also i gotta say i somehow did not catch on to the ralsei == asriel anagram, so when ralsei pulled off his hood i felt SO BAMBOOZLED like oh my god.)

some of the anecdotes people tell about kris do sound like antics chara would get up to, though -- like eating all the pie or covering their arms in ketchup to make it look like blood. so i can dig the idea of kris being an AU chara, and that the ending may have been a post-genocide run chara "moving on to the next world." at this point tho there are many possibilities, and kris may very well be their own person.

those locked doors at the far south end of town in realworld do intrigue me though. and how is gaster involved?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    • Like x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  14. garden

garden lucid dreamer

oh, i also never even died. i should maybe have intentionally died just to see what the result would be...

• Agree x 2
  15. Paradigm Shift

Paradigm Shift Sleepy Girl Wants Love

I felt really proud of myself for solving the "need to go to the castle" puzzle for one of the key pieces early.

I got to where there's those stands where Susie and Lancer are selling things, and next to them are Diamond/Heart stands, and I was like

"Okay, so...Diamond, Heart...We know Spades are at the top in this kingdom...so, if I'm lucky, Clubs is either bottom or second-highest."

Went back and got it on my first try. >__>

• Winner x 7
  16. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

....I COMPLETELY FORGOT to go back for the puzzle whoops

• Agree x 3
  17. Nobody's Home

• Informative x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  18. Nobody's Home

as soon as asriel was referred to as 'brother' I immediately thought the same. Hope it doesn't get as worse as its anticipated to get though, that kind of stuff is, yech

• Witnessed x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  19. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

ships it harder out of fucking spite

i bore the tides of dersecest. i can bear these too.

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  20. garden

garden lucid dreamer

not to mention it’s not fully confirmed that kris is chara or a version of chara, that’s just speculation, soooo..... add that to the fire as well

• Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice