Undertale - Pet dogs and date a skeleton!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Piratical, Sep 20, 2015.

1. I’m not sure how you reached that interpretation? Most other people seem to be going with “rules card” put through a bad medieval grammar filter. Like his spelling of monarch as “monarke.”

2. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

Well, it's not really an interpretation persay since it's just a joke. Lot of people were trying to figure out what it was an anagram of, since it looks like an anagram but yeah just seems to be a funny spelling of rules card.

From this post where people were trying to anagram it out

It's an imperfect anagram, but I still thought it was funny

• Like x 1
  3. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

... You know, I'm kinda thinking Kris is Chara - just from another timeline. Ralsei's game manual puts the date at 202X, and Chara obviously fell into the Underground in 201X, depending on the timespan between the two, it could make sense for them to have aged by about that amount.
    But what's making me think of this is this: "No one can choose who they are in this world." Chara did tell the Dreemurrs that was their name, right?

• Like x 2
  4. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

• Like x 3
  5. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 10.48.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 10.51.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 10.54.54 PM.png

CANST THOU WORMES SOLVETH THEM??

• Winner x 12
    • Like x 1
  6. Nobody's Home

If u wanna be mean to ralsei???

• Witnessed x 7
    • Winner x 2
  7. That is just cruel, the only acceptable thing to do in that battle is the Hug Ralsei command.

• Agree x 7
  8. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

Who would want to be mean to Ralsei? Even Susie doesn't want to be mean to Ralsei.

• Agree x 4
  9. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Oh my fucking god.

Also realtalk I love that there are people who go out and do all this shit and then make recordings of it. I can only completionist so hard.

• Agree x 3
  10. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

RichaadEB comes through as we all knew he would

goddamn I love Rude Buster

• Winner x 6
  11. evilas

evilas Sure, I'll put a custom title here

I couldn't watch that video. Being mean to Ralsei is too cruel, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

• Agree x 3
  12. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

the cruellest thing you can do is throw away the manual honestly.

in either case, with the missing attacks or the manual, he blames himself. poor kid

• Witnessed x 3
  13. Aondeug

14. Nobody's Home

• Witnessed x 11
    • Winner x 1
  15. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

so near the things that I refer to as swords, that you have to avoid while walking, just before the spot where Lancer and Susie ask you to make them a machine of Evil....there appears to be a chest I cannot figure out how to reach. is there something I'm missing? do you gain access to it later and I've just forgotten that that's a thing? or is this like. a secret or something.

16. Aondeug

i am

scared

• Agree x 2
  17. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Can you post a screenshot? I could tell you really easily if so.

18. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

ye!

[​IMG]

it looks like there's a path that leads to it? but I have no idea how to find it, or if I'm actually right about that, or if I've just missed a Secret or something.

19. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

i want so badly for this to be the case
    undertale and deltarune have different tones going on, right? most of our ut friends on the surface are happier in that they're not imprisoned indefinitely inside the ground, but they're also sorta... vaguely unhappy or not quite in good fits for their lives?
    toriel seems the best of the main crew, content if a bit lonely, with her husband now an ex after some incident and drama and her oldest away at college, but she seems happy with her job
    alphys is a teacher, but just as prone to panicking and making rushed `fix it` decisions that make herself and the kids under her care unhappy, snapping at a mumbling kid to talk loudly, pairing up the spares so she can go back to playing on her phone.
    undyne's a police officer, but so far she's moreso inconveniencing people out of boredom?
    sans seems content but he doesn't have any friends here yet, and he's more worried about his brother not yet having friends
    catty and bratty were never friends, and all their snippy suspicious gossiping is based at each other, rather than having each other as friends and gossiping about others but drawing each other back to being sorta kind about it
    the guy we once knew as burgerpants is in much the same kind of mediocre retail position, except without mettaton pushing him around
    mettaton is probably still an unhappy ghost
    blooky seemed to be working with the police too? and just closed the blinds on us

and it's like.....
    papyrus is sarcastic, likes to poke and prod and jape and sass at people (especially undyne), and in some paths of the "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING" phone call in waterfall? he comments "I STRIVE TO BE COMFORTING AND PLEASANT."
    i'm curious to see what he could be like, if he didn't. if comments like complaining about doggo being in the royal guard didn't lead around to a pun about 'pupularity', but were just... earnest bitterness, a pale imitation of the papyrus we know?

(better yet would be seeing that, and along the game seeing the various characters make different choices and become happier)

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
  20. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

there is a path to it! i forget where exactly, but there's two areas in the forest where there's invisible paths in the black. one of them is fairly obvious, the ragged edges are strangely smooth. i think the other one was subtler, but there was some other hint to it?

• Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice