Undertale - Pet dogs and date a skeleton!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Piratical, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

oh boy, when therpgminx started her playthrough of undertale, i knew immediately that undertale wouldn't be a game that she would like, and that the fandom would come after her throat for her playthrough, but i decided to check the tail end of the playthrough and the comments to see how bad it would be

and holy shit the let's play turned out to be even more of a trainwreck than i imagined

i'm half tempted to post about this in tumblr.txt it's so bad

2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Jeeez. YouTube LetsPlayers are the new Big Name Fans.

3. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

Yeah, I just finished watching it, and I didn't let myself scroll down even a little, to avoid the comments. :/

4. Petra

Petra space case

People are allowed to dislike a game! sigh.

5. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

How do y'all think Sans and Asgore wovld get along? I think Sans wovld have at least so^^e sy^^pathy for Asgore's "I'^^ gonna hope circv^^stances prevent ^^e fro^^ doing this bad thing I shovld be doing" schtick. I ^^ean, he's the one who waits till the last second to try and stop Frisk/Chara fro^^ co^^pleting a Genocide rvn when going fvll force fro^^ the start wovld prolly have stopped ^^any a player right in their tracks. And I ^^ean Asgore is svch a genvinely nice dvde, and the way he hv^^ors Papyrvs in the Trve Pacifist ending, that's gotta earn hi^^ so^^e points in Sans's estee^^.

*is feeling ot3 feels and wants any sorta ]vstification*

• Like x 3
  6. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

yeah i think they'd get along p well. If you let Asgore make terrible dad jokes doubly so
    (think how cute Asgore would blush while trying to recite a dad joke and messing the punchline up. and sans just flails bc it's too adorable. it'd be so cute. shit now i ship it.)

• Like x 1
  7. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

My immediate reaction is to just start smashing quadrants together and hope it'd fit. So, like Sans <> Toriel <3< Asgore, or Toriel <3 Sans <> Asgore. Or, uh. Sans <> Toriel + Sans <> Asgore + Toriel o8< Sans o8< Asgore. (Is that the ashen symbol, it's been a long time since I've homestucked. Is any of this even legible.)

• Like x 5
  8. IvyLB

i do ashen with c3< but yeah clubs is ashen.
    *enthusiastically chants 'quadrantblurring clusterfuck'*

• Like x 5
  9. swirlingflight

Dang. Sans <> Toriel works for what we saw of them, I like it.

• Like x 3
  10. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Ooh, like the idea of Toriel c3< Sans c3< Asgore.

And now because of the words "quadrantblurring clusterfuck" I'm also wondering how Sans <3< Toriel would work out. No idea how they would even end up with that kind of relationship unless it was in an underswap au or something, but considering how ruthless they both can be, it sure would be something to see.

• Like x 3
  11. swirlingflight

...Underswap makes it very plausible. You know how some Homestuck fic writes a <3< between Condesce and GHB? The ruthless tyrant, and the comedian enforcer, and a very contentious relationship for making each other strong enough to take on the rest of the universe.

• Like x 3
  12. garden

garden lucid dreamer

(pssst i think underswap is generally used to refer to the roleswap au where most major characters are swapped position-wise - so sans wants to get into the royal guard and papyrus is more relaxed, toriel is the reigning queen and asgore watches over the ruins, etc. - the au where all the monsters are "evil" or at least more violent is called underfell!

but i am liking these quadrant thoughts! ouo )

• Like x 5
  13. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

• Like x 5
  14. IvyLB

gosh that comic is adorable
    (i love how the fandom decided sans blushes light blue? gOSH IT LOOKS CUTE)

• Like x 1
  15. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

[​IMG]
    Have as shippy a drawing as laziness and lack of ^^aterials allows for.

Taken fro^^ ^^y phone, becavse ^^y printer wovld rather not ad^^it that ^^y co^^pvter exists.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    • Like x 6
  16. swirlingflight

Might need to host that on Imgur or something.

17. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Sorry. That show vp?

18. IvyLB

yes!
    how adorable :D

19. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

minx went and posted this video now

i'm actually rather fond with how she handled the rabid side of the fandom

20. MintyJojo

MintyJojo Well-Known Member

Hey, remember how awhile back we were talking about The Player's influence on Chara and whatnot? I figured you guys might be interested in this comic - warning for spoilers, of course!

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice