Undertale - Pet dogs and date a skeleton!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Piratical, Sep 20, 2015.

1. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

One of my favorite phonecalls:

The way Papyrus knows, knows not to trust Undyne's answer to be anything but terrible. But asks anyway. "WHAT... IS IT?" The hesitation. I giggle every time.

• Like x 4
  2. swirlingflight

Insomnia, a comic mostly based on the surface post true pacifist. It has some adorable and painful and fantastic brotherhood between Sans and Papyrus, and the most recent couple pages made me cry.

Eta: it also seems to include Geno run in some ways, and time/memory fuckery, and at least some unreality and body horror. If body is the right word...

eta 2 because i'm embarrassed to post 4 times in a row in a thread not my own...

adorable art of the skelebros growing up, assuming that sans was several years older:
    [​IMG]
    Source!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    • Like x 4
  3. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

There's gotta be a boss rush someone's put together, right?

i don't feel like going back on the game's request that i leave it alone, just so i can have fun goofing around with Papyrus and Undyne and maybe Mettaton, buuuuuut... i wanna play their fights again.

4. swirlingflight

I mean, if it doesn't bother you, you could always move your happy complete save file to another folder where it's safe forever, and then use Flowey's Time Machine or whatever it's called to make save files based right before boss battles.

• Like x 2
  5. swirlingflight

• Like x 8
  6. swirlingflight

• Like x 16
  7. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

My personal favorite is "wicked weed"

• Like x 6
  8. swirlingflight

• Like x 5
  9. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

I don't know why, but I increasingly want to read weird metaphysical bullshit about Sans being aware of being in a video game.

• Like x 5
  10. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

• Like x 8
  11. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

It's cute how frisk is wearing different uniforms on different days.

• Like x 9
  12. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

OK so I know I fucked myself out of the pacifist ending by accidentally killing Toriel, but I was hoping to get through without killing anyone else, but I was also having a hard time with Mettaton's fancy-legs-having ass... BUT SOMEHOW I GOT HIS RATINGS UP ENOUGH FOR HIM TO LET ME GO, holy shit, I was starting to think I was gonna have to kill him, thank you thank you thank you. Mettaton, you are a huge dick and I kinda [spade] you.

...now I guess I gotta go kill Asgore. :(

• Like x 4
  13. swirlingflight

In honor of Undertale's 1 year anniversary, come ask the characters some questions!

fake edit, the ask box is already closed. But enjoy the character banter that they do have in the answered questions!

• Like x 4
  14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

these are great.

"Savor My Flavor, Darling!(TM)" oh dear

• Like x 5
  15. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i love toriel's "Leave :)"
    No punctuation
    Just
    "Leave"

• Like x 9
  16. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

• Like x 4
  17. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

> goes in with insufficient heals; gets ass kicked repeatedly
    > goes to temmie village, sells off precious few remaining items not being worn or wielded
    > buys more heals
    > goes in with more heals, gets ass kicked repeatedly
    > goes back to Waterfall, buys two more cheap heals, has 1G remaining
    > goes in with more heals + 2, gets all the way to the point where attacks start doing lots more damage, gets ass kicked
    > has no more money to buy more heals, resigns self to riding the little thing pays me to ride it about 500000 times to get money for more heals

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT ASGORE WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE THIS HARDER THAN IT NEEDS TO BE?

• Like x 1
  18. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I thought this was the homestuck thread at first and was very fucking confused. How did I get here. Fuck.

• Like x 4
  19. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

At this point, it might be more cost-efficient to save money and purchase college and Tem Armor. That is, if you don't already have said Tem Armor?

Also, did you get the frying pan? It helps out a lot with the healing option, even if it's less damage than the knife and I think it stacks with the Tem Armor?

20. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

I do not have Tem Armor! I missed the whole thing of Tem Armor being a thing!

And I had the burnt pan... but sold it to buy heals :(

Absolute worst case scenario, I can cheat in a wad of money. Or we can just take the unofficial ending route where I go back to Snowdin and live with the skeleton bros forever.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice