Vampires, and lykens its time to play! (Open Rp) guide

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Victoria Rose, Jun 24, 2016.

1. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

what i meant was, it's super adorable

and i love everyone in this bar

• Like x 2
  2. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

DON'T DO THIS TO ME I CAN'T LET ANYONE KNOW THAT MOTH HAS FEELINGS
    just kidding this is fantastic and adorable

• Like x 3
  3. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

I'm kind of laughing anticipating Barnaby's family's reaction when he brings home his new friends.

• Like x 3
  4. strictly quadrilateral

we said the creature was a troll, right?

• Like x 1
  5. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Eva is going to want to have Words with them. Probably loud ones, including "I'm keeping him."

She's a titch too fighty to be a species ambassador.

• Like x 1
  6. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

the sad part is they really were trying to do the right thing, they just had NO IDEA about what to do with a werewolf kid

on a fucking sheep ranch no less.

• Like x 1
  7. strictly quadrilateral

Doesn't change the damage done. If they care about barnaby, they'll let him go with someone who knows what to do with him

8. Lizardlicks

Yeah, but Barnaby is probably going to be really sad.

• Like x 1
  9. strictly quadrilateral

I know. But he'll survive.

10. Aviari

Yeah Eva is coming from a background where his history is part bafflingly absurd, part horror story.

Especially if it turns out Barnaby is like, a ginormous horse of a wolf with pretty markings or something, because then she'd be like

"How can you not be proud of this?! Look at him, he could tear a king elk down on his own if he wanted to! Look at his fangs! Do you realize how rare coloring like this is?!"

and Will Smith Gesturing while his family (understandably, for humans) hides.

She probably has a lot of harebrained ideas about saving the farm with everyone in wolf form and then shifting back in front of the family like "WHAT NOW?"

• Like x 2
  11. Lizardlicks

He probably is pony sized when woofed out, he's already big for a human.

• Like x 2
  12. Aviari

Eva is about the size of a Great Dane with the build and muscle mass of a German Shepherd. Less rangy and leggy than a typical wolf.

I like my werewolves close to wolves but slightly "off". Bigger heads, thicker muscle in the legs, back and shoulders with slight differences in shoulder articulation so they can use their forepaws/claws more like a bear.

13. Lizardlicks

Yessss good werewolf body mechanics I love it. So I looked it up and I think Barnaby is probably about the size of a welsh pony (measured at the withers not the head). Markings wise I think he'd look something like this and this? Although that's a hybrid, and not a full wolf. But he's sort of a dark brown and less grey.

Fake edit: Oh wait here we go.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  14. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

!!!!!
    What a Special Boy!!!

• Like x 1
  15. Aviari

Yes good. Eva isn't exactly a smol woof, because the idea of wolf size being independent from human size amuses me, but Barnaby will make her look tiny.

JSYK, if they make it back to Eva's pack, she is going to be very "BEHOLD MY HANDSOME SONS" and they will be swarmed with flirtatious cousins and sibs, because Eva was strongly advised to leave the country and lie low for a while, and now she returns with Quest Loot and not one but two Sexy European Types damn girl we need to send you travelling more often.

• Like x 3
  16. Lizardlicks

lol , Eva gets promoted to official swag nabber.

• Like x 1
  17. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Hold on a second, I thought that dog was, you know. Dog sized. Not big enough to halfway demolish the castle. At least that's what was implied by all the previous stuff. Plus I thought that dog was in the gardens and you're seeming like it's coming from outside the castle. Can it teleport too?

Also on top of everything else, VR is apparently a bad pet owner who didn't install a dog door. Really, that's just not being responsible, your dog shouldn't have to concuss itself every time it wants to come in.

• Like x 1
  18. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

I'm gonna ride the dog. Just so we're all on the same page.

• Like x 2
  19. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Like I was expecting a big dog, maybe a bit bigger than 'big dog' or something. Not freaking Zombie Clifforberus.

• Like x 2
  20. Aviari

Is this undead Cerberus a) a different Cerberus from the one we met before b) the Howling Thing c) the monster that we were supposed to fight at some point that's terrorizing the town or whatever

Also, still not at or anywhere near the castle, so we have no idea what the doll thing is doing/saying/whatever, or that the dog is happening. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, build your background or whatever, just don't expect us to react to things that aren't happening in our immediate vicinity.

Alsoalso Zombie Clifforberus (nice) is a hell of a monster to spring on what are effectively level 1-5 characters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice