Vampires, and lykens its time to play! (Open Rp) guide

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Victoria Rose, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

Oh also I don't think Moth OR Eva is completely sober yet so that's gonna be a thing to get around if we're gonna fight

• Like x 2
  2. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

I don't even think the farm is in the direction of the castle we're all walking away from it lol.

• Like x 5
  3. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Hey @Victor Rose usually you post a quick profile in the OOC thread before posting in the RP! Just so that people know who you are and all that.

(Assuming you're not a subaccount of @Victoria Rose here.)

• Like x 1
  4. Victoria Rose

Victoria Rose Role-Player: Assassin/ warrior/ vampire

Nope not me

5. KarrinBlue

Do you know each other IRL or something? The similar names is what made me think that you were both the same person.

6. Victoria Rose

We are getting married soon. And we are in the same larp group.

As far as the dog goes I thought I implied that is was a bigger then normal dog with the thud it made when it went to the feont of the castle and was chewing on the arm and the big blob that was seen from a distance.

The doll was stated to be cursed when we first entered the entertainment room with the fireplace and the bar with the painting.

7. Victoria Rose

The dog was in front of the castle by the gate. I was not going to have a guard dog regardless of the size in the castle. If I did it wiuld have been in the battle instead of outside and no it can't teleport it just torn through the castle to get out.

8. Victoria Rose

He has not read through everthing to fully know were everyone is yet.

9. KarrinBlue

Man I once spent a week taking care of my neighbor's st bernard whatever dog and let me tell you that is a dog that I would expect to make a thud when he landed. And yet! Still not remotely the same size necessary to break through THICK CASTLE WALLS. The more I think about this the more it seems like Victoria's fancy castle was made of as much stone as the average middle school play's castles.

Further, didn't Jack Saturday land INSIDE the castle gates? And - wait, tear through the castle walls to get out - exactly how are you figuring these locations?

And also, it's kind of the responsibility of a player to know what's going on before jumping in, just to avoid stuff like this.

• Like x 3
  10. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Also, a human arm isn't that big to chew on. My corgi mix's favorite chew bone is a steer femur. My German Shepherd eats whole goat and venison haunches/legs on the regular in under 15min, and and he can snap a radius in one bite. He's 110lbs. It is a running joke that if anyone needs to dispose of a body, give it to me to parcel out because my absolutely normal sized "large dog" will be able to eat and shit it out in less than a week including the skull.

I know that kind of thing isn't exactly common knowledge, but absolutely normal wolves and even bitty coyotes will happily chow down on an arm. They are not able to break down a castle wall.

The size of dog that could break down walls should not be given human arms, due to choking hazard.

ETA: Given the size disparity and the fact that basically everyone who saw the first dog was like "LOL HI PUPPY" I figured it was just, yannow, a Rottweiler-sized Cerberus, which is actually a pretty cool guard dog.

I thought the giant castle breaking undead one was an entirely different, giant Cerberus. Mostly because 1) huge 2) I don't remember the first one being a zombie.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    • Like x 1
  11. KarrinBlue

No it was undead. VR apparently vampired it or something

12. Aviari

13. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

Wait okay so @Victor Rose can we get a little bit of information about your character so we know what to do with him? Also, in terms of the rp thread, we'd like to know where you came from, what you were doing, how you noticed us, what you think of us, and why you decided to talk to us! And if you're coming here specifically to find us, that's a totally legit motivation, but you gotta tell us what you're doing here before we're willing and able to play properly with you!

• Like x 3
  14. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

Also, I just saw this again. Did we not determine that it's a troll killing the Shaeffers' sheep? I thought we were all cool with that. We should really all be on the same page about that so there's no confusion when a troll and/or multiple other beasties suddenly show up in the same place.

• Like x 1
  15. Aviari

Yep, sheep-eating-monster has been established via committee as "troll driven out of its territory by bigger, badder thing". Said bigger, badder thing is tentatively a manticore or similar foreign beastie.

16. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

Whispers... Jötnar?

17. KarrinBlue

Quick question, which of these is the actual truth? Or does your fiance not help you with your kids and finances and life and such?

18. Victoria Rose

He does not live with me as of right now I am a single mother until the day we get married. Which is not for a while due to lack of money and sucky hours at work.

19. Victoria Rose

This is what I had first said about the dog creature. Right after he climbed the fence.

20. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

So wait, I thought you said you were super busy with work? You definitely said you didn't have time for proof reading your posts, reading other's responses, or replying very coherently because you were strapped on time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice