Vampires, and lykens its time to play! (Open Rp) guide

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Victoria Rose, Jun 24, 2016.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Hey @Victor Rose if you're only going to say one thing, take a clue from silent hill and describe who you are looking for. None of us have met your character before, how in the world would we know whether anyone we'd met was his mate? Answer: we could not. Please give us SOMETHING to work with.

And also: USE QUOTATION MARKS. It's not hard! "See I'm using them right now."

• Like x 1
  2. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

(I am looking for Victoria rose. Can you help me find her?)

3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

@Victor Rose, do your (parentheses) mean you're talking telepathically even as a human? Also, I'm confused, what do you mean by "garud of death?"

4. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Deaths door man a being that is more than just a man. and yes

5. KarrinBlue

Ok posting in the OOC THREAD doesn't help our characters at all. Maybe say that, out loud, in the IC thread?

6. KarrinBlue

...what exactly does that mean. Are you a psychopomp or something? Because being a literal death god is frankly a terrible idea and no fun for anyone involved.

• Like x 1
  7. blue

Yeah, @Victor Rose, this thread is for the players to talk, so the *characters* still don't know your guy is looking for Victoria, just that he keeps saying he's looking for his mate.

8. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Not a death god more like a man cursd to live till he kills what cursd him

9. KarrinBlue

...that's stupid. And could you please for the love of God post a profile? Or do anything that indicates you know how to play in a forum RP at all?

10. blue

eheh, "deaths door man a being that is more than just a man" does make me think of man door hand hook car door.

deaths door man more man door

edit: for what it's worth I don't think the curse thing is a stupid idea, although I don't see how it makes him death's doorman; a profile would indeed be very helpful, though.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    • Like x 3
  11. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Name Victor Rose
    Sex m
    Age 26

Cursed by a woman at a young age Victor walks the earh to find what he lost. His sole

12. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Did you just kill my character

13. blue

His poor feet. ):

• Like x 1
  14. KarrinBlue

Well, I'm not sure about that. You did say he was immortal. I'm just going to dismember him, burn him, and make it as hard as possible for him to actually do anything. Life may continue, I dunno.

Speaking of which, what kind of curse makes you immortal? That seems a bad way to get revenge on anyone.

• Like x 1
  15. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

idk, living through being chopped up and burned sounds pretty cursey to me.

• Like x 2
  16. blue

So before, the parentheses contained what he was telepathically saying. Does this mean he's now telepathically broadcasting the phrases "As he stands and picks up his head" and "As wings grow from his back?"

.. also how did he stand up with no legs

17. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Didn't see the lims part my bad

18. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

btw am i the only one seeing this

[​IMG]

i like victor he's hilarious

• Like x 5
  19. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Omg lol love it... it's only a flesh wound

20. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Btw I no what is going to happen in Victorias part before it gets posted

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice