Vampires, and lykens its time to play! (Open Rp) guide

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Victoria Rose, Jun 24, 2016.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

...And? I have a pretty good idea of what the people I chat with outside of the OOC thread are gonna post, too. It's the magic of ~Skype.~

• Like x 1
  2. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Victoria is my real life gf

3. KarrinBlue

...Yes. We know this. Because she said so. And because pretty much everyone can go 'oh these two have nearly identical names' and make the logical leap to 'they know each other.'

• Like x 2
  4. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

i choose to believe it's all a coincidence and means nothing

: P

• Like x 2
  5. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i choose to believe they're the same person

[​IMG]

i mean have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time

• Like x 5
  6. KarrinBlue

I mean that was my first thought, but I figured that Victoria wouldn't make a post, make another post telling herself she's wrong, and then consistently fail to take her own advice.

7. Victoria Rose

Victoria Rose Role-Player: Assassin/ warrior/ vampire

I am not trying to down anyone with in anyway that is not my intentions at all. I do apologize if I offended anyone. I am just going on what I have learned from others like the lovely girl who has severe autism and was able to talk with the help of a computer program. I learned from her about why my son covers his ears or screams at what most would have no problem with and why it is hard sometimes for him to look anyony in the face. I knew there are different spectrums of autism and each person has different was of dealing with the information overload. Me, I play Disney music when I am anxious and battle with my depression and my son joins in singing some of the songs with me which I love cause we will dance to some too. I am going to seek some advic from the foroms for this so I can learn more. Again I apologize if I offended anyone.

• Like x 2
  8. Victoria Rose

And no we are not the same person. I am female, he is male. I live in one patt of Chattanooga he is in another.

9. KarrinBlue

Just a heads up but I think @Lissa Lysik'an prefers identity first language? Like, she is an autistic person not a person with autism.

(Sorry if I have it backwards!)

10. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

You are right. Autism is too much a part of me to say I "have" it, like an accessory. Most autistics prefer identity first (on informal surveys, about 85-90%).

• Like x 2
  11. jacktrash

i meant the characters :)

12. jacktrash

it occurs to me, people keep saying 'sperglord central' but i don't think anyone's linked you directly. so here: https://kintsugi.seebs.net/forums/sperglord-central.7/

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  13. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Actually I linked directly about 3 times both here and in private chats. I also recommended introducing themselves in the howdy there forum so we can get to know them out side of RP but so far not listening is still par for the course.

14. jacktrash

well, no one's actually obligated to do it.

15. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Nope to different characters

16. Victoria Rose

It will be a while before I am back on here. I have a few people working with me on my son on another thread. Thank you for telling about them i wish I would have known about them when I first found out about my son then I would probably not be having as much problems with it.

17. Victoria Rose

Thank you again for helping and working with me.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice