Vampires, and lykens its time to play! (Open Rp) guide

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Victoria Rose, Jun 24, 2016.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

OK what gives, you know you can edit posts, right? And it makes no sense to have her know who Magnhilda is and then have the butler ask her here.

2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

i'm ducking out for awhile, i got work to do

3. Victoria Rose

Victoria Rose Role-Player: Assassin/ warrior/ vampire

Working on it just a sec.

4. Victoria Rose

Ok see you soon.

5. Jack Saturday

Jack Saturday your problem now

ok, dinner and guests have arrived, i gotta bail. laters!

• Like x 1
  6. Victoria Rose

Ok see you soon as well.

7. Victoria Rose

2 down for now one enjoys"cocktails" the other walking into the front of the castle.

8. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

I'll bring my character in in a few hours, I think.

• Like x 2
  9. Aerian Zypher

Aerian Zypher Drinker of Blood and Rainbows

Gonna have to give me a few hours too. Spoons r low.

10. Victoria Rose

All right works for me I have to go to work.....lol "to be continued"

11. Victoria Rose

All in all this is going good. I am pleased hope it is good for everybody. Be prepared to have weapons description and abilities ready. Only things you can do or know how to do. You don't have to be able to do them yourself just have to know how to do.

12. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Oh man is it too late to throw another woof on the pile? Been stuck at work all day.

13. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Nah, I just popped in like, 30s ago.

14. Lizardlicks

Sweeeet, scruff woof comin' up

• Like x 1
  15. roach

"Only things you can do or know how to do. You don't have to be able to do them yourself just have to know how to do" victoria rose i have no idea what you mean here.

16. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

I'm parsing it as "You don't have to actually know how to <sword fight> if your character knows how to <sword fight> as long as you know how to write it."

Which is kind of a "duh" and therefore probably wrong.

17. Barnaby Shaeffer

Barnaby Shaeffer A Good Boy

Name: Barnaby
    Species: Just an usually scruffy person, I assure you!
    Trade: Nothing more than a humble shepherd! Why are you asking all these questions?
    Appearance: Typical dress for a sheep herder, with hair that will not yield to a comb. He's scruffy, but has very well cut features for someone from such a humble background.
    Personality/Mannerisms: Barnaby is sweet, shy, and rather naive. He very much wishes to make his family proud and tries his best to be A Good Boy, even if sometime he feels like running naked through the woods, howling at the moon, and rolling in smelly things. Those are not things Good Boys do, so he does not do them (even though he really really wants to).
    Accessories: Panpipes and a crook staff that's suspiciously chewed in the middle.
    Skills: He actually can play those pan pipes!
    Background: Barnaby was born to the middle daughter of a large and relatively successful shepherding family out of wedlock. Mum's the word on who dad is, but rumors circulate around town that one of the sons from that weird noble family that lives in a castle deep in the woods was sweet on his mother for a while. Barnaby does not have any knowledge of this. His family has worked very hard to keep him away from Bad Influences, and to teach him the trade. He's very good at herding sheep actually! Even if he just can't help but bark at them sometimes.

• Like x 4
  18. roach

"Accessories: Panpipes and a crook staff that's suspiciously chewed in the middle." wtf that's adorable

• Like x 7
  19. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

Sup y'all a lil birdie told me there was a party
    Name: Moth!
    Age: Like... uh. Wait, let me do the math. Carry the one... and... yeah I'm 17.
    Species: Whatever the equivalent of a Squib is. Dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. bi'ovashockferimweneefawndwt (Totally kidding. A dad? In THIS economy?)
    Looks: Like the personification of the phrase "tempest in a teapot." Small, ginger, manic.
    Like, other stuff: Boys don't do so well in witch clans. Especially boys with no talents. Um, magical talents, I mean, not like... I'm not totally usel-- It's-- okay. Look, it's not my fault, that. Rrgh. You know what, never mind. Starting over. I really wanna be a musician, but despite the appalling lack of grand pianists in the travelling band scene, my fly digits remain unemployed. Also, I look like I'm 11. No resume will ever overcome that.

• Like x 2
  20. Lizardlicks

@Salem oops, going to bed! I'll reply in the morning if that's okay. otherwise just ignore poor barnaby lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice