Vampires, and Lykens its time to play!(open RP)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Victoria Rose, Jun 14, 2016.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Maggie waved at Ambrose and Chance. "Hey. This place, huh?" she said, glancing at the decor.

2. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Ambrose smiles at the princess. "It does have it's own... unique charm, doesn't it?"
    Chance shrugs. "It's fairly interesting, though. Gnomes as doormen. It takes a little getting used to."

3. KarrinBlue

"I don't really mean to stick around long enough to get used to it," Maggie said. At her heels, Bingle was glaring suspiciously and growling. "Behave." She looked at Ambrose and Chance, and looked like she was listening to something only she could hear for a moment. "So, you're vampires?"

4. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Ambrose clears his throat. "Well, I mean, 'vampire' is a term that-"
    "More or less." Chance interupts.
    "We don't partake very often, you see. It's terribly messy." Ambrose laughs.

5. KarrinBlue

"That's fair. Do you go with animal blood, or are you the transfer-to-some-other-interest type? Once met a vampire who did nothing but grow these tiny tiny trees and shape them with wires and such. Weird guy, but he was nice enough," Maggie said.

6. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

"A mixture of methods, really. When we were younger, Chance here did some research and found out blood drinking just the easiest way to feed on psychic energy. Specifically life force, which isn't the only kind of energy vampires can live off of. We've found ways to take small amounts of energy from what we can, which, while not as easy, is so much more civilized." Ambrose explains.

7. Victoria Rose

Victoria Rose Role-Player: Assassin/ warrior/ vampire

The gnome announced you and returns

" all may come in to the main entertainment room for some drinks while our mistress is busy"

8. Victoria Rose

" So do apologize for the interruption" Victoria says.

"I hope you are enjoying yourselves for the next few nights we will be imbarking on an adventure after something that threatens this village and possibly this whole reagon. Something or someone is taking my townspeople and killing their livestock as well. This does not please me and I will make sure it is fun in the process. For whom ever kills what ever it is shall receive a very large sum of gold and jewels. If it is full done as a team effort the whole of you will not only keep the spoils you find but also be free to choose one of my many grand weapons down in the armory and a pleasant amulet for each. Each one possesses one special spell and one wish thst will be granted when you are ready? Do you except?

9. Victoria Rose

( you hear in your head somehow " come to the castle we start on the quest soon"

10. Victoria Rose

(You as well hear in your head a voice calling you to come to the castle" Great treasures await you.")

11. Victoria Rose

(You hear a voice in your head. " You are welcome here come they will not touch you." It continues calling you, " The castle mistress needs your help.")

12. Victoria Rose

(The voice beckons you again " Please help before more of us disappear." You hear the faint sound of a child crying and as quickly as it started everything stops)

13. Victoria Rose

"Hold your horses lady I am only one man and if you wanted the better mead you should have said so. " The bar keep shuffles down the line to a cabinet with a lock on it pours her a drink and goes back to his business of cleaning up messes and serving other patrons.

14. Cyprian

Cyprian Outcast

It seems a little odd for there to suddenly be voices out of nowhere, but Cyprian doesn't feel right questioning that. He is a werewolf, after all, and before he'd been bitten he'd been sure they were just stories.

Anyway, the voice isn't saying anything he hadn't already been hoping for. It's probably just some part of him that wants to get there faster. He picks up the pace and is soon at the entrance to the castle. Without hesitation, he knocks on the door.

15. Victoria Rose

" May I be of service to you sir?" You hear the voice say. Only this one is not in your head. "Down here sir."

16. Cyprian

Cyprian Outcast

Cyprian looks down to see the gnome. "Um. I think I'm supposed to be here," he says. "Whose castle is this?"

17. Victoria Rose

{As for those already in the castle who has weapons that they started with and what so she knows what is going to be used in the fights.}

18. Victoria Rose

"This would be the castle of Mistress Victoria Rose sir and what makes you think........ ( remembers those inside)......Please come with me."

19. Cyprian

Cyprian Outcast

Cyprian nods and follows the gnome.

20. Victoria Rose

Gwendolyn and the other ghouls of the house after their adventure outside get busy with things in the kitchen and though out the castle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice