Vampires, and Lykens its time to play!(open RP)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Victoria Rose, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Cyprian

Cyprian Outcast

Well that's certainly a phrase. "I was bitten," he says. "I would never have chosen this."

• Like x 1
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

"Fine! So they're criminals. Then kill them. If what you say is true, then execution is the what they deserve. But this? This is sick and this is wrong and if you can't see that then I feel bad for those that you're ruling over. But don't call torture justice, and don't act like this is mercy," Magnhilda said, her voice dripping with rage. "And really? I don't give a shit how old you are. Or what you think you can say that'll make any of this right." She drew her sword, and it burned like a magnesium bar. "Normally I'd offer a chance for mercy, but frankly you've been pissing me off."

• Like x 2
  3. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

the contessa winces at the light from the blade. worry draws a line between her beautiful dark eyebrows, and she backs slowly towards exit. she looks around at the other vampires in the room, to invite support against this very strong, very angry, very be-sworded vampire slayer. she looks vulnerable in a beautiful and inviting way that beseeches onlookers to come to her aide.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    • Like x 2
  4. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

"Well, things have certainly gotten interesting, haven't they?" Ambrose looks to the Contessa. "Lady, care to join us in going someplace more civilized?"

• Like x 3
  5. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

the contessa looks him up and down and then gives him a slow, radiant smile. she puts her long beautiful fingers (the nails are a glossy red) on his elbow and tilts her head coyly to the side. "perhaps we might take a turn around the grounds, rather than leave altogether? it seems a shame to waste the experience just because of..." she looks at the princess with the sword and the vampire victoria, "...poor company."

• Like x 1
  6. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Ambrose turns to Chance. "Do try to soak up some of this excitement while we're out."
    He then puts his hand over the Contessa's and they both disappear, reappearing on the castle grounds near the three headed dog. "I do apologize if my little trick startled you, but I thought it best if we made a hasty exit. Now, what might I call a beauty such as yourself?"

Chance mutters to himself as his friend disappears with the well-bred vampire lady. "Wonderful. Simply ecstatic to have been left here, alone, with these people of questionable sanity." He looks up at the others. "Well, if you're going to kill each other, get on with it, but please don't expect me to get involved."

• Like x 2
  7. KarrinBlue

Magnhilda barely noticed the other vampire; he wasn't involved in this mess, he wasn't going to get involved, so he could be safely ignored as a potential enemy. In that case, she just had to kill the vampire before her thralls could show up... Magnhilda charged at the vampire, fairy-blessed muscles carrying her faster than any normal human could move, as she made a quick stab at Victoria's throat. Ending this quickly was the best strategy, and decapitation worked on nearly everything in lieu of holy water and stakes.

• Like x 1
  8. Victoria Rose

Victoria Rose Role-Player: Assassin/ warrior/ vampire

" I was not born yesterday " she jumps back and screechs. She tirns and flying off to another room. Her ghouls all group together and try Magnhilda off.

9. KarrinBlue

While @Victoria Rose was talking, Magnhilda kept advancing, her sword flaring as she struck. The moment the vampire's back was turned, she lunged. As the vampire tried to escape, Magnhilda kept pace only steps behind her - she didn't know how long the vampire could fly without rest, but she herself could keep up this pace for hours.

If she'd bothered to devote a spare thought to the quality of the vampire's troops, she'd have thought 'So this is the best she has for guards?' As it was, her sword easily cut through unarmored and decaying flesh, flaring like water on a magnesium fire each time it touched the ghouls. The distraction had cost her a few moments, though, and she picked up the pace, Bingle baying at her heels.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    • Like x 2
  10. Victoria Rose

As she is in flight Victoria quickly turns and strikes her prosuer with her short sword and sees the Magnhilda is also combating her ghouls she continues to strick with speed and skill that she has had perfected over the years each strick flowing like water with the kicks to go with it.

As they fight a loud thud shakes the castle.

11. KarrinBlue

The flames on Magnhilda's sword intensified as the vampire drew near, turning acetylene-torch bright. On seeing the vampire attack her, Magnhilda still couldn't help but think that this was exactly the kind of situation her old sword-teacher had warned her about. What had he said...

Oh, yes. 'Never assume that because you have naturally better strength and speed than someone, that you can attack with any old weapon and still win.'

And really, who thought that flying kicks were a good plan against an opponent with a sword? It was with these thoughts in mind that, as soon as Victoria tried to flail at her with her feet, Magnhilda neatly sliced her foot off at midcalf.

Well, it was probably the same person who thought that charging straight in while the opponent had a reach at least two feet longer was a genius idea, she thought as she redirected her sword so that Victoria's attempted thrust and her lunge would drive her blade straight through the vampire's chest and out the other side, striking at the moment when Victoria had committed to her strike and wouldn't be able to change her movement.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    • Like x 3
  12. Victoria Rose

( boom, boom, boom ) the sound from outside the castle gets louder. Victoria quickly flys over Magnhilda and lands among what is left of her ghouls she waits for a second and jumps out with sword ready. She shifts her weight and thrusts the sword foward for a slash but keeps it up enough to block if needed she continues from right to left and back again keeping it up to guard from being impaled.

(A loud howl rolls over the land. It sound as if a very large pack of wolves were all howling at the moon)

13. KarrinBlue

Magnhilda easily parried the vampire. And now slashes... she really didn't know how to swordfight. And even if she had, it wouldn't have helped much - every time their swords clashed, the vampire's shortsword became more deformed and useless from the heat and pressure of the flaming blade. As soon as Victoria reflexively tried to shift weight on a foot that was no longer there, Magnhilda struck, taking advantage of the moment of unbalance.

• Like x 1
  14. Victoria Rose

Fallen. ( The castle starts to rumble as a booming , pounding brick shaking sound comes from the front entry way. ( for those still in that one room with the fire place.......) "If you value your life I would run out the back way. The beast is coming through the front. " ( creepy little kid voice comes from the direction of the chair with the doll who is now standing up and pointing down towards a open door with one hand and has a stick in the other pushed forward. ) "Tick tock"

15. KarrinBlue

Magnhilda's aim was true, and the vampire's unarmored flesh put up no resistance. Her sword burned white and within moments the vampire had been reduced to ash, cloth scraps, and some misshapen jewelry. Magnhilda sighed and glanced around the room before her gaze settled on a rather ugly but sturdy-looking urn. She grabbed it, and without much ceremony scraped the ashes of what had been the vampire Victoria Rose inside.

Magnhilda frowned, looking around the room. Well, nothing for it. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it tightly around the urn, knotting it down with some rope as best she could. That would work until she made it to a good high cliff far away from here. Or found a decent patch of ocean or a good windstorm came along. She had options. It might even be worth visiting the firebirds in the deep deserts again to get rid of the ashes, she thought as she packed the urn away.

Magnhilda frowned as the castle began to shake. "Now that's just shoddy construction," she said. She looked over at the other vampires. "Any idea on what it is?"

• Like x 1
  16. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Chance frowned and shook his head. "It's something... Other. Great and Evil. I don't, I don't know... That Thing was right, though. We need to get out."

• Like x 1
  17. KarrinBlue

Magnhilda gingerly picked up the sliced off foot of the vampire. "Bingle, snackies!" She said cheerfully, and tossed it to the dog, who immediately wolfed it down. Normally she'd be worried about feeding vampire parts to anything, but she'd seem the Wild Hunters feed worse things to their dogs. Apparently it gave them healthy teeth.

"I don't like the idea of leaving something like that to prey on other people... but you're right." She glanced at the door. "I don't trust that thing though. Can you teleport, by any chance? Or call your friend who can back here?"

18. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

As Ambrose and the Contessa enjoyed themselves outside, the earth began to rumble and quake. "Ah, now, that's getting just a little hard to ignore." Ambrose sighed. "Chance won't like it. My Lady, I apologize, but I must desert you momentarily. Unless you wish to go back inside?" When the Contessa shook her head, choosing instead to continue rummaging through a chest full of jewels in one of the outbuildings, Ambrose took his leave and appeared back inside the room where he had left the group.

"What did I miss? Was it lively?" He took stock of the Princess. "Ah. Is she dead? That will be lovely news for the Contessa."

• Like x 2
  19. KarrinBlue

"As dead as she can get here," Maggie said. "I'll have to scatter the ashes to be sure, but it's the best I can do for now."

20. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

"Okay, that's nice and all, but if we don't want the castle crashing down on us or That Thing to get us, we need to get OUT OF HERE. NOW." Chance said urgently.
    The grin was gone from Ambrose' face in an instant. "Right. Come on, then," he said, reaching out his arms for the others to take. "Is the village center far enough away for now?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice