Vampires, and Lykens its time to play!(open RP)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Victoria Rose, Jun 14, 2016.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

"Good plan. Here, boy," Maggie said, and Bingle obediently trotted over and allowed himself to be picked up. Dog secured, Maggie took Ambrose's arm. "Is that everything?"

2. Victoria Rose

Victoria Rose Role-Player: Assassin/ warrior/ vampire

The banging and rumbling continues with bricks starting too fall around the front door. The howling and barking continues. With each howl about 5-7 bricks fall and the decor on the inside starts to fall. Armor status start clanking and the walls start to crack around the doors close to the front door.

"I would think you have about 15 seconds to run before 'it' busts through the door." The doll is now larger now about the size of a 9 year old. Any of the rest of the ghouls and 'living' things have moved and are headed out the back way.

3. Victoria Rose

One more big bang and very loud "Howl" and the 3 headed undead dog busts through the door and the wall and searches through the castle trying to find his master sniffing are and picking up scents of everything. When he gets to the place of the battle he sniffs and picks up the scent and sends out a booming howl and darts back out the castle.

The doll is now adult size and starts to walk out the castle. " I knew this would be a fun day." He moved swiftly down the path and in hand has 2 assassin blades. He heads to the outside of town.

4. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Howls at them all... How is everyone today

5. Victoria Rose

{Make sure you put ""around what you say out loud. So we know what is talk and what is action. Please.}

6. Eva O'Brien (RP)

Eva O'Brien (RP) Suddenly WolfMom

Still slightly drunk, still incredibly on edge and now more than slightly high on oxytocin and the rest of the hormone cocktail that is Sudden Onset of Maternal Instinct, Eva nearly jumps out of her skin as yet another person pops out of fucking nowhere and howls at them.

She drops her shoes, putting herself between her cheerfully chatting boys (damn it all, they were doing so well), and the newcomer, then drops her head, bracing her back legs under her to leap at the newcomer if needed. Her heavy, ripsaw growl echoes in the still night.

Who's this asshole?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    • Like x 1
  7. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

(I am Victor Rose I don't like being called asshole I was on my way home and smelld something odd has anyone seen my mate)as he looks at Eva

8. Eva O'Brien (RP)

And I don't like being startled, she snarls.

If he can read her so clearly, he has to be wolf of some kind. With a newly Bitten wolf in the area, more local wolves aren't exactly something she's terribly happy to meet. Especially ones that appear out of godsdamn nowhere.

9. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

"JESUS ELIZABETH CHRIST!" Moth shouts. There are just. Too many. "How many goddamn werewolves ARE there out here? No offense, guys." Just as they were beginning to settle into a nice, simple quest, things CONTINUE TO HAPPEN. The new guy seems to be focused on Eva, but her hackles are most definitely raised. Great. He casually takes a step so that she, Barnaby, and Cyprian are all in between him and the new guy. "Eva," He flails an arm vaguely at Victor. "What is this dude's deal? In People Talk, please."

10. Eva O'Brien (RP)

She snorts. "People Talk" is not going to be happening anytime soon. Fangs are far superior to fists. Still, witchkin might be able to understand her.

mistshadowswampdark
    Unknown
    moonlightfangsbloodsong
    Werewolf

And the easy one
    fearpainfangsbladequestion
    Dangerous

The pups should be able to understand at the very least.

11. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

(Now to be clear I am no werewolf. I am a little more than that) he looks at Salem( have you seen my mate)

12. KarrinBlue

"Most of us can't understand anything you're saying," Maggie said helpfully. "Maybe if you talked in a way human type - or vampire type, I guess? - could understand. With your mouth and all. Or writing? Writing works pretty well, though I don't have paper on me. Could find a stick so you could draw in the dirt. Sign language could work too. Anyways, how do you expect us to know whether we've seen your mate? What do they look like?"

13. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Starts to shift in to a man( now is this better) as a 6foot man stands baer and nude

14. KarrinBlue

"MERCIFUL SHIT go behind a bush or something for the love of all that's holy." Maggie grimaced at the shapeshifter.

• Like x 2
  15. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

(What ever is the matter) as he looks to see ( for the love of all... I am so sorry about that one moment)as he puts something over himself (is that better)

16. Eva O'Brien (RP)

No it fuckin well isn't, she snaps--literally. Wolf language is so eloquent in emphasis.

Who are you, and how the bleedin' fuck would we know who the hell your mate is?

"More than a werewolf" her sainted ass. She's tired. Tired of vague answers, vague threats and unknown dangers. She wants answers if she has to tear them free with tooth and claw.

17. KarrinBlue

"The matter is that you're as naked as the day your poor mother gave you life and penis was not on the list of things that I was going to see today!" snapped Maggie. "And if you're at ALL capable of it, talk normally, not everyone here can understand you!"

• Like x 2
  18. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

With an alpha voice( try to if you want but it won't work. I am Victor Rose the garud of death) he snaps

19. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

With a normal voice( I am looking for my mate have you seen her)

20. KarrinBlue

Maggie pulled her sword slightly out of its sheath and sighed. "You want to maybe say that in a slightly more polite way? Considering you've got human teeth just now and absolutely nothing prevents anyone here from putting very pointy things wherever we may choose? And once again! No one here has met your mate before so obviously we couldn't tell you whether we've seen her unless you tell us who she is. That's if you can manage speaking some way the rest of them can understand?"

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice