Vampires, and Lykens its time to play!(open RP)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Victoria Rose, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

(Im sorry but I am looking for my mate can you assist me in finding her)

2. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

Moth keeps his eyes on Eva's body language as he slowly, sloooowly crouches and digs out the short dagger he keeps in his boot. Like hell it's gonna do a lot of help with a bunch of fucking wolves and vampires around, but it's better than nothing. Not as cool as Princess Maggie's lightsaber deal, but. If he's gonna keep snapping at Eva things are gonna get messy.

3. Eva O'Brien (RP)

Eva O'Brien (RP) Suddenly WolfMom

Oh that bloody fuckin' tears it.

The arrogant bastard turns his attention to the princess as draws her sword, and Eva charges hard and low, bullrushing her shoulders into his knees and tearing a wide strip out of his naked thigh.

She pivots on her forepaws as she passes, and gulps down the gobbet of flesh as mockingly as she knows how as he falls to the ground. "More than a werewolf" may heal faster than a werewolf, but no one moves well when hamstrung, and no one tries to dominate her. She's no milk-wet pup to be ordered around by a loud voice.

Looks like the Garud of Death bleeds just fine.

4. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

(Oh my that tickles.) As he looks at Eva

5. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

I told you I'm not just a werewolf

6. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Maggie snarled as the voice invaded her mind. Nothing that sounded like that should be walking around like this. The closest she'd felt to that was the Erlkonig, whose voice was more presence and will than sound. "Who are you looking for," she snapped.

7. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

I am looking for Victoria rose.

8. KarrinBlue

Maggie grimaced again. Ah. Well. That explained some things. Without further ado, she cut the thing's head off its shoulders, followed by each of its limbs. "Could someone help and build a pyre? I've fought immortals before, even if this doesn't kill him it'll make things damn inconvenient."

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  9. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

Moth started. Without looking at the body of the thing on the ground, he laughed. He hoped it came across as less nervous than it really was.
    "Well there you have it. I guess."

10. Victor Rose

Victor Rose New Member

Nice try ( as he stands and pics up his head) I can not die just yet I will destroy you. (As wings grow from his back)

11. KarrinBlue

"Thanks for the reminder," Maggie said as the thing tried to pick up its head with its severed arms. She chopped them apart at the elbows, then at the wrists, and decided to cut apart the legs for thoroughness. Upon the thing growing wings, she cut those off as well."Hmm... hey, do you remember any volcanoes that aren't in the sunlight just now?" She asked Ambrose. "A pyre could be inconvenient."

12. Eva O'Brien (RP)

Eva gapes wildly at the dazzling, highly efficient swordplay, sits abruptly on her haunches, and starts laughing so hard her wild hyena-like cackles spiral up into wheezing chuckles she involuntarily shifts back into a human.

Tears stream down her face as she wails hysterically, kicking her bare heels.

It only gets worse when the severed head starts talking as a severed arm inches over like a caterpillar to pick it up. She staggers to her feet, still laughing, and punts the offending cranium away from the rest of the Princess' increasingly large pile of chopped immortal

"Y-You mean the bint in--hehee-- the c-castle was his wife?!"

13. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

"Would it be weird for me to take one of the hands? I feel like I could pawn that off to an idiot tourist or something." Moth is still a bit loathe to touch the bloody stump, but he trots over and flips it over with the tip of his knife. It flips him off and he blows a raspberry at it. "I'm gonna call it Thing, obviously."

14. Eva O'Brien (RP)

Oh barnacles, she's standing about bloody-mouthed and starkers. That's a fine example for the pups, innit?

She wipes her mouth on her arm and digs her shirt out of her bag, pulling it over her head while Moth plays with a severed hand.

15. KarrinBlue

"Well, probably. You could sell it as some sort of mystical cure for aging or something," Maggie said thoughtfully. "Cure for anything really. Or general weird curio. I can think of a few cities that'd eat that up."

16. Eva O'Brien (RP)

"Should stick it inna pickle jar an' preserve it. The wrinkly ones in jars always sell better."

17. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

"Thing, wave hello!"
    Thing flips itself back over and tries to crawl away, dragging viscera behind it.
    "Bad!" Moth scolds it with a gentle whack with flat side of his knife. "I said wave!"
    Shockingly, Thing is not interested in doing anything of the sort.
    "Alright, well, fuck you too, buddy." Moth spent most of his childhood chasing frogs, cats, spiders, and anything else that could be chased. He knew how to pick animals up without getting bitten... or scratched. Yikes, look at those nails. When was the last time that guy washed his hands. Moth grabs his new toy around the wrist-- right where it can't reach him-- and picks it up. "Yeah, preserving it might be good... maybe I'll glue some fur on it and sell it as a monkey's paw. Someone'll buy. Unless we go on a perilous journey together and become inseparable friends, right Thing?"
    Thing goes limp.
    "Well, we'll get there."

• Like x 1
  18. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

This, naturally, sends Eva off into further peals of laughter, clutching her aching sides as she stumbles over to Moth, slinging an arm around his shoulders.

Between wheezing giggles she manages to gasp out--

"He's-He--heeeeehehee He c'n be t-the ringbearer!"

And then she's lost to howls of mirth all over again.

• Like x 1
  19. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

"The r-- OH MY GOD!" Moth rocks back on his heels as he cackles with Eva. He immediately loses his balance and flops onto his back, flinging Thing over his head.

20. Eva O'Brien (RP)

Eva goes over with him, curling in a ball on her side and shaking, too out of breath to even continue laughing. Oh stars, can someone actually laugh themselves to death?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice