Vanilla Minecraft! The Raven's Roost Server

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by NevermorePoe, Aug 30, 2016.

?

Would you like to start over on 1.12.2, or keep playing on 1.11?

1. Start Over!

2. Keep Playing on 1.11!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Arxom

Arxom New Member

Yep, it works now! Still can't use chests, though. How far from spawn do you have to go to use them?

• Informative x 1
  2. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I changed the spawn protection radius, let me know if that fixed it? If that didn't work its possible I misconfigured a protected zone around the spawn island, but that depends on how close you are.
    Can you open other chests, ones that are further away?

3. Arxom

Arxom New Member

Still can't open my chest (fwiw, I'm at around x 960 z 938). About to try sailing in a random direction and placing a chest, will report result

• Informative x 1
  4. Arxom

Arxom New Member

Ok, sailed to x 817 z 1859, could not open chest. Then sailed on to x -161 z 2894, still couldn't open.

5. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

are you getting any error messages when trying to open chests?

6. Arxom

Arxom New Member

"You don't have permission to do that!"

7. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

looks like it was an issue with universeguard, i think i've fixed it now.

• Winner x 1
  8. Arxom

Arxom New Member

Thank you!

• Like x 1
  9. Arxom

Arxom New Member

While trying to find an ocean monument I saw before I found a mushroom island @ x -190 z 1906!

10. Arxom

Arxom New Member

hey um. sorry to keep bother you about stuff, but does the button in post office island 1 only set you to survival? I haven't managed to get to the second floating chunk there, so I don't know if there is a creative button there or if the one on the first is supposed to be it Do I just need to get better at Minecraft parkour?

EDIT: nevermind I figured it out ;;;;;;;

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  11. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

i think im gonna build on that mushroom island [eyes emoji]

12. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

the one on the second island is supposed to set you to creative, but it glitched last time i checked it and stopped doing that, i just haven't had time to fix it yet.

13. Arxom

Arxom New Member

It worked! I just kinda cheated myself a bunch of sponges after deciding that actually fuck exploring ocean monuments

• Informative x 1
  14. Arxom

Arxom New Member

I have been playing w the Conquest texture pack and I am sudden;y very worried that my base'll look terrible without it.

15. Arxom

Arxom New Member

On the other hand it looks pretty good so far w the pack :shades:

16. Arxom

Arxom New Member

...Took some pics >.>
    I'm going for an abandoned Dwarven fortress kinda vibe. this is like the entrance hall, and I'm gonna build down, mostly, with some broken down pillars and such on the surface, which I'm gonna farm between? kinda an ozymandias thing
    2018-08-08_22.21.40.png 2018-08-08_22.30.25.png 2018-08-08_22.30.39.png 2018-08-08_22.30.51.png 2018-08-08_22.30.59.png 2018-08-08_22.31.15.png 2018-08-08_22.31.22.png

• Winner x 2
  17. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

18. afarewelltokings

afarewelltokings the internet's #1 Julia Child fan

if this is still active, could i possibly be added to the whitelist? my minecraft username is ClockworkAngels

19. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Unfortunately nobody had been on the server in so long that I shut it it down.

[Edit:] Nvm, I couldn't get modded to run for friends, so now it's running on 1.14.2, please pm me user names for anyone interested in playing.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    • Like x 1
  20. Knives

Knives Active Member

https://imgur.com/a/miCCHby

album of the little house i built near spawn on the server ^^

its a bit different since i took the pictures like subbing the torches out for lanterns and making the bedroom table a piston tho

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice