Vanilla Minecraft! The Raven's Roost Server

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by NevermorePoe, Aug 30, 2016.

?

Would you like to start over on 1.12.2, or keep playing on 1.11?

1. Start Over!

2. Keep Playing on 1.11!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KaTron

KaTron Problamatic Megastar

Its a subtitles option.. under like options-> Video or like options -> sounds.. Pretty nice for finding spawners. <3

• Like x 2
  2. KaTron

So.. Im new to the forums... The only person I know is Grimsqueakers... If I outline where Ill be building with cobblestone will people leave it alone? ^^;

3. KaTron

I love the command block idea!! Lets do that! Have it at spawn ab with keep inventory on we can self kill to spawn

Totally down for that.

Edit: So I was thinking on making a trade center to with villagers for the server. However I need two villager spawn eggs to turn a spawner into a villager spawner to get the villagers (trust me this requires hooours of work after converting the spawner). Is there anyway I can get the spawn eggs?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  4. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

yeah, course! ^^

5. KaTron

Okay thank you! <3 The reassurance means a lot to me!

• Like x 1
  6. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

[​IMG]

A mysterious wizardy glyph appeared near my house so I put flowers on it. Thanks seebs @roach!

• Like x 8
  7. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

idk why you're thanking me, a humble roach conglomerate, those mysterious wizardly glyphs have me just as puzzled as anyone!

• Like x 3
  8. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

The one near my house filled itself with lava!

• Like x 2
  9. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Also, for those who are stuck in creative because I can't change it if i'm not on at the same time as you, there is now a button in the subway that will set your gamemode to survival.

• Like x 3
  10. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i've been kinda wanting to play w/you guys but i get sick of all the jumping, and iirc there aren't any vanilla items that give you high step. also i get claustrophobic if i can't teleport out of caves. it looks like you're having sweet times tho, post more screenies. :)

11. Astrodynamicist

actually, 1.10 automatically hops you up blocks now! you don't have to jump. dunno what to do about the claustrophobia though, unless we just mine you whatever you need while you stay topside. or if there's some haxxors QR can do for you, idk if peeps can be empowered with teleport privileges somehow.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    • Like x 2
  12. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

We now have a tp plugin that lets people teleport to spawn (use /warp spawn to do this), and set a personal teleport to their home. Additionally, mobs can no longer spawn in spawn (we need a name for spawn.) and there's an economy bit to the plugin that controls the warps, but i'm not sure i want to take the time to set it up.

• Like x 3
  13. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

.....kintcity

• Like x 2
  14. Astrodynamicist

Spaun

• Like x 1
  15. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

spon

• Like x 2
  16. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's already been found but there's a village at x:118 z:1341!

• Like x 1
  17. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Was gonna upload a video of the autojumping, but eh. It works almost the same as high step, and the warps are super easy to use.

18. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

So, for the blaze grinder, I wanna build This:

• Like x 2
  19. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

I built a blaze spawner XP farm once. Be advised that updates to the game can break it very easily.

20. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

I've decided to redownload minecraft just to play on this.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice