Variations on a meme (Spiders Georg)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Codeless, Nov 21, 2016.

1. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

spoiler alert: this one's about me
    it's an exaggeration but in all honesty like wtf the fuck can my brain stop with the alters

"average DID system has 100+ alters" factoid actualy just statistical error. average DID system has 10 alters. polyfragmented Georg, who lives in a trauma & gains 1 alter per second, is an outlier adn should not have been counted

• Like x 8
  2. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

"Average person falls down three flights of stairs a year" factoid actualy just statistical error. Average person falls down 0 flights of stairs per year. Jamethiel Knorth, who lives in her own disaster area and falls down 10,000 flights of stairs per day, is an outlier adn should not have been counted.

@Aondeug

• Like x 11
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Sweet Torisen and Hella Jame

• Like x 8
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The “I am a piece of shit and nobody will ever love me” factoid is actually a statistical error. You actually are fantastic and infinitely worthy of people’s company. That person you used to care about, who taught you to hate yourself by abandoning you, is an outlier and should not have been counted - jellyfishjammin

• Like x 12
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
  6. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

“average spider eats 3 tonnes a year" factoid actualy just statistical error. average spider eats 0 tonnes per year. Georg Spider, who lives in cave & eats over 2 million each day, is an outlier adn should not have been counted

(source)

• Like x 7
    • Winner x 1
  7. chaoticArbiter

ahem

"average cute creature kills 5 people every year from cuteness overload" factoid actualy just statistical error. average cute creature kills 0 people per year. Eevee George, who is the literal embodiment of cuteness and kills 10,000 people with cuteness every day, is an outlier adn should not have been counted

I made this as a joke but then I wanted to share it so

• Like x 6
  8. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Average Eevee wants to touch magma 8 times a year? :::PPP

• Like x 4
  9. chaoticArbiter

Eevee Cedar, who wants to touch magma every second of every day....

• Like x 4
  10. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

"Average Em yells not to touch the magma 5 times per day" factoid actualy just statistical error. average Em yells this 0 times per day. Emythos Georg, who is JUST LOOKING OUT FOR YOU CEDAR and yells not to touch the magma 10,000 times every day, is an outlier adn should not have been counted

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice