vent thread for a shark

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by gills, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Ducks

Ducks 79 Plural Fowl Illuminates The Legendary

2. gills

gills dead

i'm gonna cross my fingers and hope something vaguely relevant enough comes up in kinktsugi so i can talk about it :P

3. gills

gills dead

why is buzzfeed so painfully cis except when they're deliberately trying to be ~*~trans inclusive~*~

• Like x 1
  4. gills

gills dead

someone i met through my nsfw blog and was mutuals with started posting about cgl on their nsfw blog out of the blue
    i unfollowed both their main and their nsfw bc i'm not comfortable interacting with people who post about that
    cue them spamming me with messages starting with "why did you unfollow are you ok" and ending with "piece of shit anti tumblrina"
    i didn't respond to anything they said they escalate to that all on their own
    i didn't attack anyone or run around screaming pedophilia or anything, i set down a boundary for my own comfort but that's not allowed apparently

5. gills

gills dead

im not doing good

6. gills

gills dead

anyways im gonna attempt again but no one reads this so.no one cares. bye suckers.

7. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

I read this and I care.
    I don't have any real way to figure out where you are and make an emergency call for you, but i am here witnessing and hoping you don't go.
    please try to make an emergency call and get help, you really don't have anything to lose by it at this point

8. gills

gills dead

well i'm alive that's weird

sorry i took time away from here things went bad, i went to visit my bf, and now i'm. stuck at the vancouver airport bc my mom changed her mind about coming to get me apparently and i have no money for the greyhound bus home or a taxi to get me to the greyhound station or anything
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

9. gills

gills dead

no one can come get me. do i hitchhike? do i wait and see if someone can get me tomorrow????????? im scared???????? i just want to go home

10. Wiwaxia

fuck, i'm glad you're alive
    are you still at the airport, and if so do you have a paypal and can you use it to get an uber or something? i'd def be willing to spot you some money for that.

11. gills

gills dead

that would be appreciated tbh

12. gills

gills dead

actually no you probably shouldn't, I'm jobless and idk when i'd be able to pay you back

13. Wiwaxia

dude, don't worry about paying me back, it's on me
    can you pm me your paypal?

also gonna take a moment to wtf at your mom because how long have you been stuck there now????

14. gills

gills dead

Screams vancouver you are a very nice city but i honestly just wanna get home now please

(I'm at least at the bus station now thanks to wiwaxia tho so progress!!)

• Like x 1
  15. gills

gills dead

i'm gonna be omw home on the next bus!!!!!!

• Like x 1
  16. gills

gills dead

also, australia was amazing and i want to move to melbourne.

• Like x 1
  17. gills

gills dead

ohhhh boy well. apparently Some Shit went down while i was gone and it's gonna be an interesting thanksgiving

18. Wiwaxia

oh jeez, witnessed and support noises

19. gills

gills dead

copy of the text my younger sister sent me:

ftr christine is my older sister

20. gills

gills dead

i'm gonna look into moving in with my dad. living with my mom is just. too much rn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice