vent thread for a shark

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by gills, Jul 2, 2016.

1. gills

gills dead

mettaton legitimately helped me figure out that i'm a boy and looking at him gives me gender euphoria

• Like x 3
  2. gills

gills dead

idc if its selfish of me it does mexa fucking world of good to see bodies with boobs/big hips/vaginas and see he/him/man/male apllied to them in both sexyal and nonsexual contexts. it HELPS me. plebcomics is cis hwy is she even talking about this shit its not her issue to begin with. but HEY ik just a bad fake trans who fetishized myself inyo being trans to begin with probably lol what do i know

3. gills

gills dead

side note: i'm really fucking uncomfortable with a cis woman calling herself a faggot

4. gills

gills dead

the discourse over rcdart is starting up in my discord server and i just wanna curl up and hide lolololololol i get it i'm a Bad Gross Trans who needs to shut up and quit spreading my legs because i make the Real Trans look bad

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  5. gills

gills dead

indon't know when im gonna get to trabsition. do i just have to go back to hating my body asnd trying to saw my chest off until then. fuck

6. gills

gills dead

i didbt feel bad until all these critiques ofcthat art started rolling in abd now i feel disgusting and like some kind of sick pervert snd my body is wrong and gross

7. Ducks

Ducks 79 Plural Fowl Illuminates The Legendary

Can you duck out of the server? Consider blacklisting it all too.

You're not gross. I know more than one juicy trans boy with all their factory settings and curves and they're legit boys.

8. gills

gills dead

i keep going back to look at it because i can't resist the temptation to look at things that make me feel bad aaaaaaaa

i FEEL gross though. like. everyone's talking about how gross the art is and straight up saying "his boobs look gross" and "trans people don't parade around like that" and i feel gross and ashamed and awful

9. gills

gills dead

"just make him a gnc woman" now this straight up sounds terfy but everyone in here is trans i don't understand??????????

10. gills

gills dead

well hey i did join a server full of tumbkr discourse people idk what i expected

11. gills

gills dead

last post and then i fuck out of here for good

im sorry to everyone i split on. you didnt deserve that asnd i was heavily out of line
    im sorry to everyone here who tried to help me just for me to shit all over them
    ive messaged my boyfriend to tell him im breaking up with him. i told my mom im trans and im not welcome in her home anymore. im on a bus and im relieved that i dont have any ties to anyone any more
    if im gonna self destruct i might as well go full force about it huh
    bye i guess
    im sorry

12. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I hope you come back. A lot of people here are now worried about you, even the people you split on.

If you need help or support, you are still welcome here. Please be safe.

• Like x 8
  13. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

I think we've all seen folks split and we can respect that's its a thing that's happens, a thing your brain does. I'm sure many people here feel like I do, that we'd rather see you safe and active. You're a wonderful shark no matter how bad you might feel about yourself rn.

• Like x 8
  14. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Don't leave because you think we don't want you here. We do. Please be safe

• Like x 4
  15. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

im really really afraid that gills might actually be physically dead. that last post sounded as if they were about to attempt suicide. their profile title doesn't help

• Like x 1
  16. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

more hugs

17. local troublemaker

local troublemaker professional tumblrina

sorry if i'm jumping in where i'm not wanted, but i heard gills was still active on tumblr? @TheMockingCrows do you have their url?

18. local troublemaker

local troublemaker professional tumblrina

i realize i've not said much in this situation prior to this, i'd just like people's minds to be put to rest if possible?

edit: was given the url and there do appear to be recent reblogs there, so that's hopeful. (could be queued i guess, but let's not hope for the worst.).

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    • Like x 3
  19. Petra

Petra space case

I'm really worried.

20. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

im worried too. you dont have to come back if you dont want to but please please be safe. im not mad at you, and as you can see here there are many people on the forum who like you and want you to be okay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice