vent thread for a shark

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by gills, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Like @raybot says, you don't have to stay here if you don't want to. Just please tell us you're okay

2. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

(I'm very concerned. Has anybody heard from gills? There hasn't been anything new on the one tumblr of his I know about and I really want him to be okay)

• Like x 1
  3. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

No idea. The one person who interacted with his account with worry when he left has no idea of how to contact him either and just hopes he okay. Apparently he's done the disappearing thing before? I do hope he's well, though.

4. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

any updates on whether or not gills is okay?

5. local troublemaker

local troublemaker professional tumblrina

there's a post on their blog from a few days back saying the blog won't be active anymore but that's all i got. idk if they have any other urls.

6. Ipuntya

that doesn't exactly bode well
    i am still seriously worrying that gills might actually be dead, or about to die

7. BlackholeKG

8. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

9. BlackholeKG

Has anyone tried messaging his tumblr, Skype, (other accounts) at all recently?

Edit: It's been almost two weeks, fuck... I really hope he's okay and just not posting here/on his tumblr...

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  10. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I've been debating about mentioning this, but... gills was not his first account on kintsugi. I don't know what his first one was, but it does set a precedent of just ending an online presence and then starting again from scratch.

For whatever that might be worth.

11. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

i hope he just decided to restart from scratch
    :(

12. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

13. Ipuntya

14. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

@Ipuntya he messaged me from a freshly-minted sideblog that had, and continues to have, zero content or personalization or even a title :< so i got nothin', unfortunately

15. TheMockingCrows

I only knew the one by chance and it's still just the goodbye note.

16. Ipuntya

was it the venting blog? the nsfw blog? the discourse blog?

17. TheMockingCrows

?? I don't know the guy at all/how many blogs he had, I'm not sure which it falls into the category of? It was Gillprince, so whichever one that was.

18. Maya

Maya smug_anime_girl.jpg

i certainly don't want to butt in too bad but nothing about his last post in this thread pings me as "i'm going to commit suicide". to me it just reads as "i've left my home and won't have internet access" so... hopefully that helps someone to not assume the worst. please.

19. Ipuntya

i'm under the impression that he has ceased his online presence entirely. this. since he outed himself to his mom and was told he was no longer welcome in her home, we can assume that he no longer goes to college either, since she was the one paying for it. he has also cut contact with his boyfriend. i'm not sure if anyone else at all he knows irl is still in contact with him, and it doesn't look like it given he mentioned he no longer has "any ties to anyone any more." this would include his dad, which means that if he is still alive, he may very well be homeless and living on the streets (and presumably without internet access). it is also winter now.

best case scenario i can reasonably hope for, he's staying in a homeless shelter

and i feel that's pretty optimistic given how much the guy struggles with his brain

i'd rather not imagine any other scenario

hopefully this is just me being overly paranoid and pessimistic

20. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

I met him IRL once a few months ago but we didn't exchange contact info so I'm afraid I can't help :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice