vent thread for a shark

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by gills, Jul 2, 2016.

1. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

Gills' blog just went password protected so maybe someone's on the other end of it

• Like x 3
  2. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

I hope it's Gills and that he's okay

• Like x 4
  3. Petra

Petra space case

Same.

• Like x 3
  4. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

i really hope hes actually still alive

• Like x 1
  5. local troublemaker

local troublemaker professional tumblrina

Wait, gill's blog just shows up not found to me. Am I missing something or did it change?

6. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

that would be the hope, at least. josie did say it went password protected a few weeks ago, but it wasn't ever certain if that was gills. you could ask rats what happened to the sideblog, or ask tmc if they might know anyone who was following it before it disappeared, or maybe i or someone else could go ask seebs if there's anything they can find about gills' using the info available to them as admin.

7. local troublemaker

...Part of me wants to push it, but part of me thinks that 1) I'll inevitably be disappointed, 2) if he's alive he's made it pretty adamently clear he doesn't want to sustain ties with this place and someone from here chasing him down might actually make things worse.

8. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

I just went back into my messages and I don't see the message thread with the sideblog there at all so I can't even check what the URL was; I'm guessing this means that it's deleted?? 8(

9. AbsenteeLandLady124

AbsenteeLandLady124 Well-Known Member

Gills is not dead. Gills purged his internet presence and started again under some fresh name. I used to do the same thing.

• Like x 11
  10. local troublemaker

Have you been able to get in touch with him at all? I'm not asking for his info or anything, just knowledge the that he's out there.

11. AbsenteeLandLady124

AbsenteeLandLady124 Well-Known Member

I have not, but I have the info from a friend who was able too. He just burned his presence and wants to start fresh.

• Like x 9
  12. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

That is so relieving to hear. Thank you.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice