vent thread for a shark

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by gills, Jul 2, 2016.

1. gills

gills dead

i got told that i can't ask people not to make rape jokes because i forgot to censor the word "r*pe"

priorities.

2. gills

gills dead

also apparently because i think that sex as a nonconsensual form of punishment/humiliation is rape i just "don't know anything about BDSM".

is this the kind of shit that fuels outspoken anti-kink people because seeing enough of this could probably change my mind and i fucking love bdsm.

3. Ducks

Ducks 79 Plural Fowl Illuminates The Legendary

I've been into bdsm for years and the people I respect most in the community are those who are all about risk-aware consensual kink (RACK)

Ask them if they're such noobs as not to understand what RACK means

4. gills

gills dead

one of the other group admins swept in like fire, told them to stop and deleted the post.

i feel a bit better

• Like x 2
  5. gills

gills dead

hitting my head on the floor i'm such a stupid fucking idiot lol lol lol lol lol lol

• Like x 1
  6. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

hugs you lots!! no you're not! you ate lovely and kind and important!!!

7. gills

gills dead

thank you but i'm really not i think i fucjed up my chance at getting to meet my boyfriend and like. there goes my reason for living it's all my own stupid fault

• Like x 1
  8. gills

gills dead

i got scolded for missing class so i'm dragging myself in never mind that i'm sick + had my braces adjusted and i'm in too much pain to function, someone is upset w me for not coming in and that's the only thing that matters

• Like x 1
  9. gills

gills dead

i don't belong here but i don't belong anywhere else either

the only place i feel safe is with my boyfriend and he lives on the other side of the goddamn world and i don't know when i'm ever going to get to see him. probably never. i don't know why i keep hoping.

• Like x 1
  10. gills

gills dead

i know i talk about my boyfriend too much but honestly he's the only thing i care about and the only thing keeping me alive idon't know what to say but he matters and i don't want to lose him

• Like x 1
  11. gills

gills dead

jesus fucking christ i'm shaking

i didn't choose this i didn't choose my illness i'm sorry jesus christ

• Like x 1
  12. gills

gills dead

how long am i going to last here

before i get eaten up too

• Like x 1
  13. gills

gills dead

please help me

• Like x 1
  14. gills

gills dead

i camt do it i cant

• Like x 1
  15. gills

gills dead

well it doesnt matter tge only person im happy eith is so far away he might as well not be real and im never gonna get to meet him so. fuck it whatever goodbye sorry i wasbt supposed to last this long anyways

• Like x 1
  16. Ducks

Gills :(

You'll get to meet him and it will be wonderful. It took 5 years for a good friend of mine to be able to visit their girlfriend in Finland. I'm sorry it seems so hopeless.

17. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

Ah :c I promise everything is not as hopeless as it seems, and I hope you will be feeling better soon..

18. gills

gills dead

well i am alive. ha. that's a thing i guess

• Like x 1
  19. Ducks

Hugs if you want.

• Like x 1
  20. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Okay so I have read through all of this thread now and the first thing I wanna say is - I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I'm seconding the please get some kind of help note - where are you in the world? Is there a way for you to get therapy or at least a doctor's appointment that is easy for you to get to on your own? I'm sensing your mum might be kind of part of the problem - she sounds a lot like my dad did, with the Not Helping and yelling when you're sick and in pain and overloaded with sensory stuff.

And, I know it's hard, having the one person that keeps you going on the other side of the world, or otherwise elsewhere. I had the best part of a decade - between the age of about 11 and 20 - where literally the only people I could talk to were online. It... didn't end well. I was a mess, and I did a lot of self-harming stimming stuff and broke down frequently. All I can say is that I did survive, and I have friends now. I want you to survive as well.

Just know that You Are Not Alone. PM me if you want my skype so you can hear another human voice when it gets bad, okay?

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice