Void's Commissions! (AKA: help me pay for things maybe?)

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Void, May 7, 2016.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Click here to see commission site!

I recently updated my TOS and site to reflect new pricing. Fairly soon I will be adding physical items such as necklace pendants, keychains, or bracelets. I'll make sure to make a post when they're available!

I'll also probably use this thread to post links to any YCH sales I do, as I do those on deviantart and furaffinity decently often!

Pretty much help a dude out, get a cool drawing... win/win!

Also!!! I have a redbubble with some products up!

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY ART THREAD!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Like x 1
  2. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

is it okay for me to contact you here for a commission, or would you prefer i go through one of the other sites you listed?

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  3. Void

you can message me here! feel free to send me a PM <3

4. Void

i am reviving this because i still am doing commissions and also kind of really need money for bus and dog and other things

5. Void

For the rest of this month all commissions are buy one get one half off. Applies to things of equal or lower price than original commission.

I'll try my best to have stuff done by christmas if ordered for it, but i can't make any guarantees either.

6. Maya

Maya smug_anime_girl.jpg

I'mma watch this cause I recently threw a lot of money at things but I love your pixels and would love to get one sometime :D

• Like x 1
  7. Void

I'm pretty much always open!

Also I added a link to my redbubble, cuz I have some stuff up there!

• Like x 1
  8. Void

So stuff has been added to my redbubble, my prices have been updated, and my TOS has been updated! Figured I would revive this because I am in fact still open for commissions!

9. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

hey I'm trying to support you on Patreon but you don't seem to have it set up properly? You're not listed as a creator, you have to do that in account settings.

10. Void

oh oops i forgot to edit stuff, i shut down my patreon

11. Technicality

12. Void

Yeah, sorry. I don't know how to really effectively utilize patreon, and since I'm terrible at delivering on rewards, it was for the best. If I can figure out how to use it better I might reopen it.

13. Technicality

Okay, that's fair

14. Void

15. Void

• Winner x 1
  16. Technicality

Okay, so if I'm reading this correctly, you basically give a $7 coupon to your 5-dollar-tier patreons every month? So could someone theoretically save up those coupons and use them all at once to get basically a free commission? Which would cost $2 less per month?
    I have no plans to game your system, though, just some people might. Your Patreon icon is super cute by the way!

17. Technicality

here let me throw some money at you

18. Void

no i had the thought about people getting a free commission! which yeah, is a thing I'm sure someone could do and at that point they did kind of pay up to it, so i'm not mad about it :V

19. Void

something something that's a feature not a bug

20. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are on my artists to commission when funds allow list. I wants all the art of my ocs.

For my future reference how do you feel about drawing reptiles?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice