Vent Walk-in freezer (general-purpose vent thread)

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by seebs, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

by that I mean I'm glad you've settled in and seem to enjoy it here, though I didn't ever post in your intro thread. the forum is practically an aviary now

• Like x 4
  2. shmeed

shmeed plant me

Ugh I ate a muffin with a lot of butter on it and I wanna vom. Feel so sick and gross. I hate my fucking weak ass stomach

"I'm sorry did you want to eat something that wasn't fuckin baked chicken and crackers with vegetables? K have three hours of nausea"

(I'm exaggerating a bit but it is a really finicky tum)

3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

the drama has moved into a subforum i am not blocked from, so now even the (minimal) barrier of "have to log into a subaccount to look at it and stress myself out" is removed.

god fucking help me.

4. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

This forum is my primary form of social and if that isnt the funniest goddamn joke you ever heard

5. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

even funnier: same here

6. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

*solidarity fistbump*

7. rje

rje here comes the sun

THIS FUCKING T, I AM SO GODDAMN HORNY ALL THE TIME OH MY GOD, MY FKIN CLIT WON'T STOP DOING THE 'HEY U NEED 2 TOUCH ME NOW NOW NOWNOWNOW' THROB PLS STOP I ALREADY JERKED OFF FOUR TIMES TODAY I JUST WANT TO WATCH LOKE PLAY RE 7 SOB

Hahaha whoooooooo they weren't kidding about the effects huh

• Like x 3
  8. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Sympathy and commiseration. It does settle down after a few... months... :')

• Like x 3
  9. shmeed

shmeed plant me

Are we talking about T? Because same incessantly horny hat

• Like x 2
  10. Zibanu

Zibanu Well-Known Member

Me: writes even fighter response
    Me: sighs, deletes it
    Me: grumps around huffily

11. Aulualala

Aulualala Alarmed Jellyfish

i'm a mass of shaking and smiles and more shaking and deep-panicking and i have nobody to blame for it but myself but
    even if it takes me five minutes to think of a sentence and repeat it five times in my head and then type it and re-read it and get things out slowly i'm actually putting myself out there and speaking my mind. and this is progress! this is a lot of progress!
    but then i realize i'm saying things that people that are Group might not like and i shrivel up and have to remind myself that this is a sub and i can ditch it and then holy shit that's what started all of this in the first place, having a ditchable sub and it just. jumbles up.
    but i'm speaking my mind!

• Like x 4
  12. Zibanu

Zibanu Well-Known Member

I cannot same hat that enough, I am convinced that any moment seebs is gonna post "hey by the way guys zibanu is [x] and I will be run off the forum and then probably assassinated

• Like x 1
  13. Birdy

Birdy so long

@rje you on T? if so hahahaha riippppppppp

• Like x 1
  14. Zibanu

Zibanu Well-Known Member

well I have gotten to the anxiety vomit stage! :D

• Like x 1
  15. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@Zibanu I think you're doing great in the thread, fwiw.

• Like x 2
  16. Zibanu

Zibanu Well-Known Member

Thank you! I am silly levels of scared but having someone I rlly respect say I'm doing alright is very helpful to my anxiety brain

• Like x 3
  17. Birdy

Birdy so long

lmao do i even want to know what the fuck

18. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Unrelated to current forum drama:

boyfriend went back home a couple hous ago and I'm feeling the depression coming, wheeeeee

Also the flu!! But mostly depression

It's just so weird not having him around anymore. Being alone again. Having the apartment just for myself and the cats. Making coffee just for one.

I like my own company and I enjoy solitude but it's always so shitty when he has to go. I could have gone spend a couple days with him but I have so much to do before classes start again on the 6th but I don't want to do anything because coming home to an empty home is just going to make me miss him more

• Like x 3
  19. Birdy

Birdy so long

what would a major key version of hurt sound like

the inside of my head probably

20. Birdy

Birdy so long

S C R E A M S

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice