Want to cry when I'm not sad.

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by ChelG, Apr 7, 2017.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Does anyone else get that? It's a very frustrating feeling because I'll be quite contentedly doing something and suddenly get that backed-up cry feeling, though nothing bad has happened. It's been happening a lot recently. I've been suddenly busier than I have been for a long time because my business is nearly ready to launch, so is my brain processing a couple hours' maths as stressful because I haven't had to engage my brain consistently for so long? Is it a weird way of processing anticipation of change? Is it my brain finding a new way to make me miserable? Is it healthier to distract myself or to go cry, because I feel better if I can get myself to?

2. versi2

versi2 ???????

this has been happening to me a lot lately too. I've been getting out more than usual and when I get home I often wind up feeling like I need to cry. It could be stress? crying is just what happens when it's time to flush those emotion chemicals so I figure anytime you're generating more of those than usual you're gonna want to cry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice