Weird AUs

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wingyl, Jan 7, 2017.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Does anyone else desperately want a YU+ME Dream AU where one half of your OTP is a dream spirit? Would work SOOOOO well with Homestuck human/troll pairs.

• Like x 5
  2. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

Anyone else want an au where Ebenezer McCoy was grooming Harry to be the next Blackstaff?

• Like x 5
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Here I thought that was canon. :P

• Like x 6
  4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Midnight On Demon Patrol?

• Like x 1
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Ye

• Like x 1
  6. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

a (sorta) canon fairly oddparents au, in which the genre changes to sci-fi horror or something

• Like x 2
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Like x 3
  8. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

I have a very elaborate Arcana-swap for Persona 4 and a halfway one for Persona 3 (but I'm not satisfied with half of them tbh), if anyone ever wants to hear. I've already delved into Magician!Yukiko Amagi a bit, but never really explained much in that regard?

• Like x 2
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Like x 3
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'll forever be disappointed this got deleted; BFF once linked me to a roleplay forum devoted to a My Little Pony Vampire Strippers AU.

• Like x 2
  11. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

Link please? that sounds ridiculous and I need it like burning (except I haven't watched pushing daisies yet maybe this is a sign that it is Time)

12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Its pretty long and involved, and the narrative style is a bit weird in the beginning if youre not used to it since its unique to the show and some other things. Its kinda like series of unfortunate events i guess? With the bullet point facts list of terrible things mixed with seemingly useless information and rabbit trailing when describing characters. Edit: maybe you'd call it storybook narration? Idk its whimsical and yet dark in some places

id watch the show first, its not terribly long and got cancelled early like many great shows do.

If you just really wanna fic first, here it is ;)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    • Like x 2
  13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I am Interested, if you want to elaborate!

• Like x 1
  14. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

It's not all that weird, but a while ago I Star Wars AU'd my favorite fandom and got way too attached to it entirely because the Jedi/Sith master-apprentice dynamic was ripe for making a certain terrible relationship even more flat-out awful.

• Like x 2
  15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

[​IMG]

over the top soulmate aus be like

• Like x 11
  16. An AU idea I had but never posted- Total Drama Island zombie lesbians AU.

• Like x 3
  17. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Based on a pretty long and hard to explain train of thought: RWBY AU where everything is exactly the same except Yang is a giant robot.

• Like x 3
  18. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

i have a vague idea for an scpstuck thingy based on kalinin's proposal with various characters playing sburb to escape scp-001 and a lot of unfortunate sprite prototpyings

• Like x 2
  19. I've recently been attempting to stitch Mass Effect and (non-game) Homestuck together into an AU setting, which involves people being horrified by troll culture/technology, a departure from the direction of the ME Trilogy (because "what if Mass Effect happened the same way but other characters were there to react to the same story beats" has been very thoroughly covered), and ideally more sloppy interspecies makeouts than the source materials. I've been wanting to gush to someone who's in the know about both things because of the good/dumb ideas I've been having, but meantime this is my current character chart:
    Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 9.50.36 AM.png

I have doomed myself somewhat, I think.

• Like x 2
  20. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

Is this referring to 'lesbians who deal with zombies' or 'zombies who are also lesbians'?

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice