Well hello.

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Morven, Feb 23, 2015.

1. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

a magical conspiracy? that sounds cool, though yeah... definitely not a game one'd want to take seriously. could give one paranoia, i bet.

compared to that, my otherkin game was pretty tame. just defeating Jack Frost, thinking there was literal magic at a place called talisman, stuff like that...

2. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

defeating jack frost sounds bad ass.
    and it was just like, the teachers were putting charms on us and stuff.
    and also we pretended to be native americans because we were reading american girl doll books.
    i think that the sjws would eat me alive for that one.

3. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

badass? eh, it depends on what interpretation of Jack Frost one's using. and i don't think the one from the little kid fairy books was that intimidating. XD

haha yeah sjws. they so would. sounds a lot more creative than 'cowboys and indians,' though, so i think you get points for that. :D

4. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

yeah.
    like we'd go on adventures trying to outrun rival tribes?
    there was this game where you played the main character and she was trying to get home (it was a computer game)
    so we'd like, run around her back yard trying to find her horse, "steps high"

• Like x 1
  5. Petra

Petra space case

Hey, Morven! I'm not sure if you remember me, I used to be Katrika on TvTropes?

6. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I definitely remember you!

• Like x 1
  7. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

okay, yeah, i can absolutely see that. i especially feel you on the visceral sense of a machine being 'alive'. when i was a kid i got to be fairly close to an apache helicopter when it took off, and it just punched me in the gut with awesomeness. i almost joined the navy in order to be a helicopter mechanic, in fact. aircraft of all kinds, but especially specialized ones that can do cool shit, just make me go HELLO NURSE. and part of that is the aliveness of them, their fierce, undeniable reality.

uh so yeah, how about a trains thread where you can show me the awesomeness? idk if a general 'machine sperging' thread where we can be all "who would win in a fight, thomas the tank engine or wonder woman's invisible jet" would be better or not :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice