WELL WHO ORDERED PIZZA?: Repo! The Genetic Opera

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Sleepy_Stiingray, May 1, 2017.

?

If R!TGO were to come back in any form, what would you like to see?

1. A comic series about Repo Man(+1)

11.1%
  2. A cartoon about Repo Man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A sequel film about where everybody is now

55.6%
  4. A prequel about Nathan's life before Marni died

11.1%
  5. Some spin-off series about Graverobber and his job

22.2%
  1. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Amber is my perfect trash child. Graverobber and Shilo are also great characters.

Way back when, I did a small shadowcast with my friends and I was Amber. I had to make all my own costumes, which was difficult but fun. There's one particular scene change (zydrate anatomy to when she's in rotti's office waiting for Nathan) where I had something crazy like two minutes and fourteen seconds to change, so I had to make it a costume that could be yanked over another costume as quickly as possible. For my first major sewing project it went very well!

One of these days I will get around to my Srs Business analysis of this movie where I argue that the narrative gives the greatest amount of agency and narrative weight to the women and how cool that is, too.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

yah the men seem one note-y

3. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

IT'S A THAAAAAAAANKLESSS JOOOOOOOOB

BUT SOMEBODY'S GOT TO DO IT

(i fucking love Anthony Head, and anytime Anthony Head sings, so Nathan is my fave, but there are so many great trash children in this movie)

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice