well!

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by rigel, Jul 4, 2017.

1. rigel

rigel in a line of late afternoon sun

hey seebs!

i totally understand, i'll definitely keep that in mind!

i can definitely answer that for you: im okay w you talking to me & us talking in the future! there are actually a few things i would?? like to talk to you about, really. im okay with talking in private or public! either works for me!

omg??? i dont rlly post on DA anymore, all of my art gets posted mostly to tumblr and twitter, & im absolutely okay with linking it/crossposting it here too, perhaps?

hey. really, sincerely, no hard feelings. i absolutely understand where youre coming from, and why you said thethings you did, i've been the same way about it all, and i'm really sorry, too. i know i can't wipe the slate totally clean or anything. but i have been. a MASSIVE douche, to you, and a lot of other people here, as well.

thanks!! hey, uh. i'm really sorry, about all that. blocking you without a word and really just. being a terrible friend? i should have been more considerate of your feelings instead of totally cutting you off like that. it wasn't fair of me.

that aside, im really glad you've been doing well, from what i saw of your status update? thats great!

EDIT: my energy is like, gone today so im just focussing on the people i recognize atm? but really & truly thank you everyone??

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    • Like x 5
    • Winner x 5
  2. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

You should totally do that! I know I'm totally shameless about linking to everything I make over in the TF thread, but there are also threads lying around here and there for loads of other fandoms and original stuff as well! (and also if you are upset about recent cygate developments there is a lot of discussion over there about ways canon could work on fixing things for some emotional resolution triage to tide me over until canon can catch up and start the repair work itself)

• Like x 3
  3. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

You're fine my dude. I understand why you did the thing, and yeah it really hurt at the time but more because I was worried about you, you know? It's genuinely really good to see you here and making these strides.

• Like x 2
  4. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Hey, welcome to the forums! I'm glad you decided to join us!

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  5. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

oh hey, nice to seeya around!

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  6. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

There's a manta ray touch tank at the Monterey Bay Aquarium and I love it! Sadly none of them wanted to come out and play last time I went, but I did take some shark pics there...if anyone's interested...

EDIT: MANY SEA FRIENDS HERE

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  7. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I don't have facebook rip.

• Witnessed x 1
  8. Acey

Damn, I thought I had the album set to be visible by everyone! :(

• Witnessed x 2
  9. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Hi Rigel! You've technically talked to me once but that was like, two years ago on tumblr you messaged me to tell me to leave Ray alone and blocked me xD (no worries, I was amused by the whole incident)
    Anyways, welcome to the forums! I'm also an accidental kintsugi transformers fandom victim. started watching prime a year ago and now i finally just caught up on lost light and i'm stuck here forever, help, i love these robots so much
    Also seconding that I'd love to see your art! And congrats on college; i'm also 21 and just graduated a month ago! it's a v tough journey, specially with mental problems on board.

• Like x 4
  10. Acey

Ooh, yeah, thirding the "I wanna see Rigel's art" sentiment!! We have a lot of good artists here and it's always great when another joins the ranks of Cool Kintsugi Artists. :3

• Like x 3
  11. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

hey! i've seen you around here and there on tumblr (i think you are a mutual-of-a-mutual? my tf url is cassetticons). i wanna apologize for having said some pretty unkind things in the cdcf threads. no need to acknowledge or forgive, i just want you to know that i'm sorry.

i'm really really glad to see you've been doing better, and i hope you hang around!!

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
  12. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

Oh hello!

I have been peripheral only to the drama, but, like, you seem like you're being pretty cool and I LOVE SHARKS

I HAVE AN OC WHO HAS ELECTROPERCEPTION BECAUSE IM A NERD

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  13. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i c wat u did there

[italics: added by me.]

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
  14. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Hi! Nice to see you here, welcome!

I also love sharks, and am a baby transformers fan? I started watching it like three weeks ago. I've seen a few eps of Armada and RiD, am generally confused about everything that's going on but really really love the giant robots. Especially Bumblebee, who is my favorite.

• Like x 3
  15. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

oh hey, Nthing the grats on college stuff! welcome!

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice