=> Wes, Bump Into A Robot

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by wes scripserat, Jun 18, 2015.

1. mysubaccount

mysubaccount (Not) A Catboy

Cal is distracted by cute robot kitties and watching Wes pet one. He holds out a hand for one to smell. Wasn't Cody talking about a kitty-covering party earlier? Maybe he should ask...

Oh, right, he should answer all those questions first. "Plants, maybe, I haven't tried but they don't all smell the same. Maybe I can. You'll have to teach me which plants are sick. Wes, don't freak out for a minute." He turns his whole head into a cat head and smells Wes. Then he tries tasting the air. He puts his head back how it was before. "You smell weird."

He pets one of the robot kitties. It acts a lot like a cat.

"You know, I don't know if robot cats like hugs, but I'm a cat that probably likes hugs. I think."

2. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Bel looks up from trying to decide if pie or kittens should have priority for his attention. "Do you want a hug?"

3. mysubaccount

"Probably!" He can't remember being hugged before, he's just guessing, so he could be wrong, but it seems like it'd be fun.

On the other hand, he is a little busy with robot kitties right now. Hmm. Choices.

4. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Bel hesitates for a moment, then hugs Calcite tightly.

5. mysubaccount

Calcite does like hugs! He is never letting go. Ever. Mmmmmmmmmm.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice