what are your fanfic delights?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by jacktrash, Jun 16, 2019.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

goncharov.png
    :::')))

• Winner x 6
    • Agree x 1
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Mildly amused and feeling supported by the readers' reaction to one of our villains; he violently abused a three-year-old, among other things, but people were still offended when he commented cruelly on another character's weight.

3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Harry Potter might have a chapter in our megacrossover and my friends agree we need a Thirty Hs shoutout in the form of a running gag about people getting Dumbledore's name wrong.

4. 3strim

3strim Professional Accidental Rater

One of my fics is getting a fan translation and another is getting gift art ;A;

• Winner x 18
    • Like x 1
  5. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

Saw an AO3 collection titled "everybody loves dick." That seemed like a perfectly expected and unsurprising thing to name a fanfic collection,until it finally occurred to me that the fic being attributed to this collection was G-rated gen.

They meant Nightwing.

• Winner x 11
  6. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

realized today that when I was a kid, I used to spend hours with headphones in listening to random music on youtube and reading fic. I haven't done that in ages. I never seem to have the attention span for long fic-reading sessions, and I almost never listen to music with headphones anymore, since I live alone. Well, I dug my headphones out from the wire mess behind the monitor and spent 4 lovely hours clicking through different hollow knight ost covers and working my way through a couple authors' doctor who fics. I'm only stopping now because I have to go to sleep.

I can't believe the thing my attention span was missing was just... headphones. Though it seems obvious in retrospect. Of course it's easier to get in the zone with outside stimulation blocked off. And now I can finally get to chewing on some of those longfics I've been putting off!

• Winner x 7
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I realize this should be a gripe given how frustrated spelling errors usually make me, but every time someone writes fowl instead of foul, I get so tickled. Just imagining a particularly annoying chicken shows up when someone's in a "fowl mood", or a stinky chicken when there's a "fowl stench"

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 3
  8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

move over bluebird of happiness, it's time for the chicken of stinky

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice