What are your roleplay gripes?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by whyguy, Dec 13, 2016.

1. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

in that case i would suggest a careful application of your tentacle.

• Like x 6
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

"Spank" is listed as a synonym for "ram" (as in, ram into).

Sniggering intensifies.

• Like x 5
  3. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

• Like x 8
  4. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

the only reasonable explanation is that @Snitchanon wrote that list.

• Like x 7
  5. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

New OC, her name is Barkpelt

[​IMG]

• Like x 11
    • Winner x 2
  6. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Another thing from that RP server I mentioned earlier: this was a French-speaking server and, in-universe, the French language was just called Common.
    You know how elitist French people can be with their language. Well, some day, an admin, in character, reacted to a minor spelling mistake with "How dare you ruin our beautiful Common language!"
    And this is particularly stupid because, if it's a galaxy-wide lingua franca, there WILL be lots of variation. There were conlangers on the staff, they should have KNOWN this.

(Then again, the conlang sucked too. It was intended as an in-universe ancestor of Common, but it was literally just a vocabulary change to similar-sounding words with simplified conjugation (which actually made it impossible to use, say, subjunctive or imperfect, which are essential for complex sentences, I know that because I tried to write something in it). Where did say language come from, you ask? It was the first language ever made, from the sounds of nature.)

• Like x 4
  7. whyguy

whyguy blarg

my art blogs have said that I'm not accepting rp partners for a while, and I've found that in general I get really stressed out having people come to me for rp, I need to be the one going out and finding people if I'm going to enjoy it at all

three or four times now I've had people commission me... and then start to ask me about rping or even just assume that the "I'm not looking for rp" thing doesn't apply to them anymore

and then act kinda sullen and passive aggressive when I turn them down?

• Like x 4
  8. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

When you say "yeah I'm happy with the long-term people I have" and people keep...assuming...they'll be the one to change your mind

or when someone gets overly familiar with you OOC in an uncomfy/sexual way and you...just met...

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
  9. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

we don't have a general rp topic that I've found and I'm not making a new one just so i can scream at my dumb face

BRITTANY

U IDJIT

U ARE ON A FORUM WITH AN ENTIRE SUBSECTION FOR ROLEPLAY

stop moping about not having role-play buddies and MAKE SOME

• Witnessed x 6
  10. context-free anon

context-free anon Well-Known Member

my anonymous roleplaying partner, upon me telling them that i am not into hyper and would thus not be happy with their character having a 10+ inch dick:

10inches.png

• Witnessed x 8
  11. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

... are they trying to more-woke-than-thou exclusively preferring heterosexual relationships?
    Which, I mean, that's a perfectly reasonable thing to want, but to simultaneously...

Sounds like a good way to get erased from existence.

Why. Why would wolves do this. 'Banner' I can... almost understand? But... no.

12. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

As someone who's around ten, maybe they shouldn't be doing this kind of RP yet. ◔_◔

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
  13. whyguy

whyguy blarg

tiny text in search threads

like why do you hate my eyes so much. don't you... want to find roleplayers?

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice