What do you think of this classpect quiz I found

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by vuatson, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Sylph of Light. In which my classpect matches my avatar choice.

This does not fit. Save for the sylph bit. I am the least light player person in existence. Jesus.

2. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

I feel like everyone is getting Page and Sylph. Which is also what I got. I mean, I managed to get Bard with some fiddling, but I'm not counting that.

3. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Got Bard of Void once, if I chose to burn Homestuck to the ground. Every other choice got me the usual array of Pages, but apparently I'm close enough to Bard that giving into my vindictive bastard streak'll land me a nice codpiece. Which is good to know, I guess.

• Like x 1
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Well, I mean I also got Mage when I fiddled more with some of the other questions where more than one answer applied, but most of my strongest answers lead to the Sylph of Breath result.

5. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Rogue of Rage for me. Not sure why I got there.

6. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

...It keeps saying I'm a Page of Light
    I don't wanna be a Page of Light :<

7. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@Arxon this seems like something Sburb would do, quite honestly. :P

• Like x 2
  8. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

:< :< :<
    I guess it fits because I have shit luck and if you consider the worst traits of a Light player as "being wordy and obnoxious as fuck" then yeah, hi, but I am never going to play SBurb and therefore will remain at shitty larval Page stage for eternity, probably
    (Plus I Could Not Wear the Page outfit 0/10 would have a body image breakdown)

9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

For what it's worth, you don't personally have to play SBurb to level up as a Page!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice