what do you use for fic bookmarks?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Astrodynamicist, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

hey fic reading folks, what do you use to bookmark fic? do there exist any good bookmarking apps or whatever out there?

i ask because i find my ao3 bookmarks to be sort of frustrating to navigate (like i can page through the list just fine, but i can't get searching them by tags to work right for some reason? like if there aren't enough bookmarks under a given tag it doesn't show anything. but maybe i just need to futz with it more idk) and i kind of want to use another system. i was gonna make a side tumblr for this, since i find its tagging system does what i need, but then i got ideas to make my own little fic bookmark web app (it'd be a good chance to play with stuff i learned last semester). especially since tumblr seems to be going downhill more and more. however, if such an app (or some other good solution) already exists, that seems like probably a waste of time to work on. so i am soliciting fellow nerds for information!

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice