What have we all been playing recently?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by ironicBonds, Nov 10, 2016.

1. mericorn

mericorn doin my best

Cureently playing Super Mario Odyssey and Fire Emblem Warriors.

Warriors is ok, not as good as Hyrule Warriors.

Odyssey is amazing. I haven't been this engrossed in a game since Breath of the Wild last year. 100% recommend.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. versi2

versi2 ???????

My brother got me The Messenger for christmas

Every time you die, a little demon appears and writes you up. Sometimes it displays a death counter. I have almost 400 deaths, so far.

I am... not good at platformers...

• Witnessed x 2
  3. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

I feel you @versi2 I have just over 400 deaths in Ori, team not good at platformers but find them fun.

• Like x 1
  4. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

god same hat. I love Ori but the game is really unforgiving

• Agree x 1
  5. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

I got assassin's creed odyssey for christmas and it's really enjoyable even though i'm terrible at actual combat

• Winner x 1
  6. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

planet coaster and literally nothing else

7. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

i got Diablo 3 for christmas! playing as a barbarian, which was my favorite class as a teen playing D2, and it feels suuuuper satisfying. plus check out this absolute UNIT:

seriously, look how big she is compared to some rando villagers

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 12.13.09 PM.jpg

that was many levels ago, of course, and she now is rocking some Red Sonja realness:
    Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 7.59.08 PM.jpg

• Winner x 3
  8. Lebesgue Integreat

I have finally 100%ed Ori and the Blind Forest, I am so goddamn ready for the sequel. Now comes the question of do I try to 100% it again on harder modes.

• Winner x 3
  9. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

I'm actually not sure about the sequel? I like the first one so much, and its contained story, and from what i've seen the sequel has like side quests and stuff and I'm... not sure if I want or need that?

10. Lebesgue Integreat

Huh, I hadn't seen that. At this point though, I am willing to put a good deal of trust in the developers. I trust them to create something good; after all, they've already created something incredible. This is of course subject to review as more and more things come out but at the moment I'm pretty comfortable saying "yeah I trust you to make this every bit as wondrous and beautiful as you have before".

11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Katamari Damacy Reroll. The graphics are so crisp... The Prince is so cute... In one of the levels there's a cat handcuffed to a railing and if you roll up the handcuffs but not the cat, the cat starts escaping and the King says "Catch him!".

I played the original and sequel on the PS2 so it's not new but it is very good.

• Like x 2
  12. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I finished Monument Valley and now I'm on Monument Valley 2. They're very pretty puzzle games using 'impossible objects' and as far as I can tell it's impossible to mess up irreversibly.

My only complaint about KDR is that I am so bad with the switch controls. I keep failing at charging with the standard controls, and at quick-switching with the motion controls. ;-; I was so much better back on the PS2

• Agree x 1
  13. Lebesgue Integreat

Oh man I've heard so many good things about Monument Valley, I definitely plan to get it.

14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Yeah I miss my ps2 controller for it for sure.

15. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

Been playing Slay the Spire, which is excellent but extremely challenging, and planning on picking up The Banner Saga on my Switch for my trip O:

• Like x 1
  16. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Seasons After Fall, a puzzle platformer where you are a nature spirit possessing a fox that can control the seasons.

• Informative x 1
  17. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Yakuza 0, because if we've got a ps4 we might as well use it. Mostly my husband is playing because I'm not as big a fan of beat 'em ups, but jesus christ there is so much to do in these games. There's almost too much to do in these games.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  18. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My time at portia has been eating my life the last few days. I love.

Scratches that harvest moony itch but farming is more like an optional extra(you don't even have to water anything) and I really dig all the building and running around like a headless chicken wrapped up in the quests and commisions

19. Queer Disaster

Queer Disaster existing

back to stardew valley this time equipped with mods.

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 3
  20. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

it will surprise no one to hear i'm minecrafting more than anyone ever minecrafted in history. 'enigmatica 2' is my fave modpack so far. i added a couple things for convenience and aesthetics, like veinminer and ceramics, but the core is solid and not at all frustrating. i wish minecolonies villagers would use a wider range of blocks, and maybe use existing structures, so i could take advantage of the lost cities ruins more.

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice