What have we all been playing recently?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by ironicBonds, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Bought Fez off of steam today! It's super cute, but I keep forgetting where I am on the map. I get turned around so easily and I can't remember which doors go where haha.

• Like x 1
  2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I'm still in SMT Devil Survivor 2 (original, not record breaker), on the slow search to achieve all the achievements. Right now I'm trying to go as far as I can with the unlockable bonus bosses without doing any free battles, and it's a challenge.

3. Lee

Lee i will face god and walk backwards into hell

made my friend buy me goat simulator when it was on sale. best gift ever, 10/10, would recommend to anyone who likes a good bit of shitscram nonsense. actually extremely useful when angered or stressed. playing goat sim is so cathartic.

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
  4. KaidaShade

KaidaShade Definitely not a horse

Juggling Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Transformers: War For Cybertron with liberal splashings of Overwatch. My enjoyment of robots and shooters is showing... oops.

• Like x 2
  5. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

My boyfriend just linked me to the browser game Spaceplan, and while I don't really know what's going on aside from all these little potato jokes, I'm having fun.

• Like x 1
  6. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I played that a while ago, it's pretty good! Rather short. And it's 90% potato jokes.

7. shmeed

shmeed plant me

i'm switching between baldur's gate 2 and skyrim. i need a lot more mental energy to play baldur's gate, because there's so much reading and the gameplay is so complicated, but the storytelling is so good. but skyrim is so beautiful and the gameplay actually makes sense to me because im a console gamer pleb at heart

but i like them both a lot

• Like x 2
  8. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Got Oxygen Not Included about a week ago and oh god. It's Stardew Valley all over again. There goes all my free time ;-;

• Witnessed x 1
  9. PrinzVyper

PrinzVyper "Cum cetera fallunt, ludere mortuus."

Unlike my usual practice of waiting for Steam sales. I bought Nier: Automata at full price. So far, I am not regretting my decision!

• Like x 1
  10. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Rule of Rose

it's such a great game, if triggery at times.

• Like x 2
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Started up with Diablo III again for no good reason. Season character, finished 3/4ths of the quests so far.

• Like x 1
  12. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Overwatch and, thanks to @Aondeug, various Roguelikes. Amazed at how much of Nethack is still hard-wired into my instincts.

• Like x 2
  13. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Saw the teaser for Netflix Castlevania, was struck by sudden desire to play one of the Metroidvania ones (with an infinite health cheatcode on, because I never said I was good at Metroidvanias).

14. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

learn how to speedrun sotn and realize just how much you can hate your hands

• Like x 1
  15. LadyNighteyes

Nah, I'm playing Aria of Sorrow. Though at one point I jumped on top of a Catoblepas and the game spazzed out royally and glitched me outside the castle in two different places, then into a teleporter I hadn't visited, which would probably be convenient for speedrunners if it could be harnessed properly. :::PPP

• Like x 1
  16. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

aos runs are also fun but they lack the sheer hell on your hands that a richter run of sotn has

gotta keep chaining those fucking moves

constantly

romscout wears out multiple controllers every year because of the game's demands on your hands and the equipment

17. Spectacularsalmon

Spectacularsalmon Enthusiastic dork

I started Zero Escape 999. The premise is really interesting and the puzzles are fun so far, even if it's pretty clear it's doing the whole "these characters knew each other as kids so of course they're going to end up together" thing.

• Like x 2
  18. LadyNighteyes

Hoo boy are you in for a surprise...

• Informative x 1
  19. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Picked up Story of Seasons again after watching mischacrossing play.
    I'm back in farm hell. send help.

• Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  20. LadyNighteyes

Every time I play a Castlevania game, I think "I never want to see a Medusa Head ever again." And yet I continue to play Castlevania games. Why do I do this to myself. ;_;

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice