What have we all been playing recently?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by ironicBonds, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

so I'm back at school and only really have access to my craptop. it can, however, play Stardew Valley. so I've been playing a ton of that

• Winner x 1
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

3. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I've gotten back into the frigging kittens game.

Also Underhand, which is a free game where you manage a cult, and it's lots of fun.

4. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

i recently restarted both Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokemon Moon. in honor of the fact that i'm playing both these games at once, i re-created the Team Skull outfit in AC:
    IMG_5452.JPG

me on my way to steal yo pokemon

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  5. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Dragon Age Inquisition dragged me back, kicking and screaming, but I'm enjoying it so much again.

• Like x 4
  6. blue

blue hightown funk you up

i've been convinced to buy Dishonored (the first one) for my old PS3, and .. i'm extremely bad at stealth but it's fun anyway. mostly bc every document you find is amazing.

• Agree x 2
  7. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I've been playing Seedship, where you're an AI trying to find the best home for the last remnants of humanity.

• Like x 2
  8. Spectacularsalmon

Spectacularsalmon Enthusiastic dork

I finished Doki Doki Literature Club.
    Holy shit.
    It's only the second visual novel I've played, but I'm definitely gonna check out more now.

9. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Need For Speed

Don't think the GPS is as terminally stupid as it is actively malicious, directing me onto train tracks and into oncoming traffic on the freeway (and then wanting me to magically switch sides so I can get off).

I managed that by taking a taxi to the face and flying across the gap.

• Informative x 1
  10. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Fatal Frame IV now that I finally got the English fan patch working.

Just rage quit for the night because 1) it's 3am and 2) SIX GHOST BOSS FIGHT is just unfair.

• Witnessed x 2
  11. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

i finished and then started replaying fire emblem awakening

12. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Same. I'm currently grinding manuscripts, so that I can research theology, so that I can grind more manuscripts to get to the point where I can unlock physics. Because once I have physics unlocked, I can start crafting blueprints instead of needing to hope I get them in a random drop from trading.

There'a apparently space exploration at the end, but I'm just waiting to get to the point where it's reasonable to reset for the first time and am considering doing an Ironman run for my second attempt because managing happiness is kind of annoying right now.

• Like x 1
  13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

disgaea 5 complete version on the ol' switch

I have bad taste in vidya games

14. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Wannabe games. Lots and lots of wannabe games.

15. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Hiveswap -- I finished my Let's Play and am currently doing cutting and uploading work on the files
    Pokemon Ultra Moon -- kind of meh in some regards.
    Neko Atsume -- kittiiiieeees
    Animal Crossing Pocket Camp -- I have two spreadsheets and almost all villagers unlocked at this point #nochill
    Euclidea -- I suck at math but it's kind of fun anyways. Need more math and physics games. Would like to know why some shit works the way it does.

Will procure a controller for the PC at some near point in the future so I can try .hack again. Which was downright impossible on keyboard.

16. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Original flavor or GU .hack?

17. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

in chronological order, so Infection is first.

18. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Minetest. Which is like a free, open source copy of Minecraft. All gameplay and other content is added through mods, and I haven’t quite figured out how to apply those yet so I just have the basic set of blocks and items available and no mobs, but I’ve still spent two days building a fair copy of my fantroll’s hive.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  19. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Minetest looks fun. (Love that nuke is under enviromental stuff) I love modded Minecraft but it’s next to impossible for my laptop to play anymore because of how slow it is. How well does this play compared to Minecraft?

20. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I don’t know, I’ve never played Minecraft! A friend showed me this alternative after I mentioned wanting to play it but not thinking my computer could handle it (apparently it’s coded differently so it uses fewer resources somehow). As far as building and digging goes, it’s been excellent so far, but I haven’t been able to do much gameplay as such because I don’t have any mobs or events. I think there are probably let’s plays on YouTube which would give you a better idea!

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice