What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Hairpiece shaped like a fucking knife.

• Winner x 9
    • Informative x 1
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 4
  3. Gee

Gee the mail never fails

I took myself out to a steak dinner for birthday today because. Fuck it y'know? It was nice to sit alone in a booth at a good steak place and just chill for a while, eat good food, and treat myself

• Winner x 7
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 2
  5. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

One of my favorite yugioh fanfics, time after the tone by smallinsect, has been dead for over ten years - except she just updated to say that she’s completely finished a rewrite and will be posting it weekly :D it’s a fandom miracle

• Winner x 11
    • Like x 1
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Analysing classpects and opposing classpects of characters is a really great way to make a story! I used the idea of John undergoing Blood challenges to become a stronger Breath player and I think I've got the basics of a pretty nifty plotline out of it. The ones with less concrete aspects than Blood involved are a bit trickier but I'm getting there.

• Like x 3
  7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

My mom got me some badger muscle rub for christmas and I just used it for the first time. It makes me happy the same way the work boots made me happy. My Inventory Is Full Of Useful Items *curls on pile of both practical and aesthetically pleasing possessions*

also it smells like ginger and lemongrass, I don't even care if it actually helps with muscle pain or not i'll use this shit as perfume

• Winner x 8
  8. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

The clouds cleared up long enough to watch the eclipse!

• Winner x 6
  9. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

was it pretty? seebs and i decided not to go watch it because it's cold as balls here and we're old.

10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

It was pretty! My phone camera didn't do a good job of catching it but definitely worth freezing my legs off for.

• Winner x 4
  11. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

• Winner x 4
  12. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

adoption: achieved! nick: get! official dadness commences!

bear snuggle.jpg

• Winner x 14
    • Like x 1
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Before I post this, I should probably say I watched it on silent, the music is a little too loud and bouncy for me.

Every new hero that showed up made me so happy, by the end I was making a high pitched noise and replaying all the best bits in my head

• Winner x 2
  14. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

woke up from a nightmare yesterday to find that a fic i had *just* subscribed to had updated for the first time in a while

• Winner x 9
  15. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Found squish! He'd gotten all covered in sand(???) and lost an eye, but still! Squish!
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 12
    • Like x 1
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I've dropped nearly four kilos since I started going to the gym; slow going, but my main point in going was more to be strong enough to haul the weight around comfortably than lose it fast. I've also noticed huge increases in my stamina.

• Winner x 6
  17. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@Hawkeguy describing a chocolate themed lolita outfit as "Look[ing] like you're cosplaying a cake"
    I aspire to do this irl someday.

• Winner x 8
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  18. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

You should make a little hairpiece that looks like a cherry and wear that with the cake dress! That would be super cute. :3

• Agree x 7
    • Like x 1
  19. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Sadly its a dollmaker cakedress but when I get my hands on a real one I might do that.

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  20. One good thing about sudden snow- the pharmacist at work got a video of her huskie puppy playing in snow for the first time :)

• Winner x 13
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice