What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

The page count hit 108 when I went to go check the thread.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Someone finally solved our escape room! Everyone was so excited, it's been open since November and we got the first group to ever win today!!!

A lot of the other escapes in the area said we have a difficulty level of 4 out of 5 and we've been having to tell customers it's only technically solvable, and now we have an actual example to point to, it's very relieving

• Winner x 12
    • Like x 1
  3. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Inexplicable but much appreciated spoonage and drive! I'm getting stuff done. :D

• Winner x 6
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Its girl scout cookie time and a family friend's daughter is selling. Ive been eating many flavors because my mom and sister in law bought a good deal of boxes and they've been sharing. The thin mints arrived today and i am in heaven :O

• Winner x 9
    • Like x 1
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I found a super cheap place to get my hair cut! Got my undercut redone.

• Winner x 7
  6. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

A woman in my building just commented, "Your hair looks really cute like that."

I'm very glad other people like my new, infinitely improved haircut too ♥

• Winner x 11
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 1
  8. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

had a torrent at 0%, left it to sit while I went out to do grocery shopping

came back home about half an hour later to find it at 100% :D

• Winner x 8
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The Disney Kinkmeme wanted an SCP crossover and now I have the mental image of the Foundation obtaining Emperor Kuzco via Dial-A-Llama. (I'm sure that was a meaningless string of words to any non-SCP readers, too.)

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  10. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

I think I sort of made a friend in the class I'm taking! In the sense of, got talking at the end of class and ended up walking part of the way back together and talking more about the subject. Small thing, I guess, but it really made my day; I'm socially awkward and always worry I come off as aloof in environments like that, but I really enjoy talking with her and I'm glad this happened :D

• Winner x 8
    • Like x 3
  11. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

That's so awesome! I hope you get to talk more and become closer friends! :D

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

2017 Ducktales made the Beagle Boys actually look like dogs! Not beagles specifically, but it's a start.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  13. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Warm spring weather is perfect for cleaning all the cars up <3

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
  14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 10
  15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Speaking of feeling great, I broke new milestones at the gym! My view of my gym progress is about the healthiest view of my own abilities I have; I know I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary in general terms, but I know it's leagues better than what I was doing before and that feels really good.

• Winner x 13
  16. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

I know how to cast off now!

• Winner x 6
    • Useful x 1
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I read the comments on an old fic of mine and someone says since they first read it they've often had dreams of it! AAAA WRITER'S DREAM ACHIEVED (Admittedly it was one of my gore fics so I'm not sure the commenter wants to have dreams of it, but I did something right for it to be so memorable, and I offered to write something to give them better dreams if they want.)

• Winner x 8
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

My grunkle's church had it's food bank officially open to the public today! I have very strong feelings about giving to those who need it, especially with food banks, since for a long time our family relied on these programs and other places who would donate.

Gymnasium transformed into food bank facility:

output.jpg

• Winner x 9
    • Like x 2
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Numbing mouthwash. Ahhh, relief till I get the stupid tooth out.

• Winner x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Baby hippos.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice