What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

A kinkmeme fill I did has now turned into a composite 'verse with me and three other people involved and I'm so proud ^_^

• Winner x 9
    • Like x 1
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I'm crying a bit, I love kindness.

• Agree x 4
  3. Nightthing

Nightthing adulting af right now

I finally got a studio!!! I've been on here about 2 years ago and had to leave due to severe depression. It's one of those things that words and even action was not going to help...and culminated in some dumb shit about a month ago.

(That period in my life is weirdly erased. I don't remember my username, my email I used here, nothing. Maybe some words used in some posts but trying to search those words brings up nothing. Zero. Zilch.)

Anyway, was couch-surfing, living under the stairs of a friend's place (currently, in process of moving out now) and in my car. Not anymore!

New place has brand new appliances, keycards for "wings" of the apartment building, card must be used to access elevator or if in case of stairs the card must be used to get off on own floor. Does not work for any other level. Security is epic and amazing.

Laminated wood floor, high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, full kitchen and full bath with a damn tub. I'm so happy I tear up thinking about it. I'll never share or have roommates ever again.

• Winner x 13
    • Like x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

!!! HELL YEAH, CONGRATS :0

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 1
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Yooooo that’s wonderful!! I’m so glad your life is lookin’ up!! <3

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 1
  6. Nightthing

Nightthing adulting af right now

Thanks to seebs and everyone else here. I was in a really bad place and you guys all kept me from doing stuff, even indirectly.

Before I left there was a lot of people I didn't have direct contact with, kind of circled around them but reading their stories and what they did to just get through every minute was, still is, amazing. They've helped me without even knowing it.

Don't think that just because no one answers or there is no indication of someone even reading your posts, that you did not change lives. Because you did and continue to do so. So, yeah, thank you everyone here!!

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 1
  7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

It's the one-year anniversary of my first maybe-date with the lady I'm now ecstatic to call my girlfriend!! <3

(Love you, babe!)

• Winner x 11
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I found an interview with the guy who wrote Thirty Hs, and I especially love this comment on it:
    He sounds like exactly the kind of person who would write Thirty Hs.

• Winner x 9
    • Like x 1
  9. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

she slep

but does she d r e e m

maybe

• Winner x 8
    • Agree x 1
  10. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

man imagine if people's skin did crazy color and pattern changes when REM sleeping

(....imagine if transformers had like, lights that went crazy ouo)

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 1
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Here they come!

IMG_20190411_180427318.jpg

IMG_20190411_180649338.jpg

• Winner x 15
    • Like x 1
  12. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

ahhh such colorful dreams she has

@rainbowbarnacle did u see this

• Winner x 2
  13. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

seeing a distant turkey vulture spiral upwards, through my apartment window <3

I'm 95% sure that some of them overwintered here this year, which might be why they're willing to look for food closer to humans? or maybe I'm noticing them more. not sure. either way <3<3<3 fave bird 110% yes

• Winner x 8
    • Like x 1
  14. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

D'AAAAAW <3

• Like x 2
  15. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Oreos don't have dairy in them! I have a chocolate food I can eat, during the dairy exclusion diet!

• Winner x 12
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

My mum and sister came to observe me at the gym today and both decided to join!

• Winner x 9
  17. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

GOT MY MAJIMA EVERYWHERE ZINE IN YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 1
  18. afarewelltokings

afarewelltokings the internet's #1 Julia Child fan

I was worried that my dad and I would have to pay for my wisdom tooth surgery out of pocket but the oral surgeon gave him a 50% discount bc my dad refers patients to him and my school insurance covers a ton of what’s left of the cost!

• Winner x 10
    • Like x 1
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

20. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice