What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

I play the app game royal chaos and I just checked my records to see if my in-game wife had sent me flowers recently because I try to remember to send her some daily

It's an app But I'm Needy.

And she had indeed sent me several <3

• Winner x 3
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

upload_2020-7-1_0-21-52.png

• Winner x 6
  3. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Today I learned to say "revenge" in Japanese.

Reading a chapter of Yotsuba every day is the best thing I've ever done for my mental health.

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  4. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I've been watching a lot of Poketubers for some reason, and the video I just watched was of a very earnest and enthusiastic dude describing what kind of gym he'd run in game, and he's just out here very casually critiquing how certain gyms aren't very friendly for folks who aren't able bodied, and describing how he'd make his multilevel treetop grass type gym more accessible, and it's just. extremely wholesome. He made up two gyms for himself, the grass one and an electric one, and the electric one had a music-based puzzle that he also took the time to mention would also involve accompanying colored lights and buttons, so hard of hearing folks could play too. Here's the vid- I haven't watched a lot of his videos, but he seems very sweet.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I finished my longfic the other week!! And I've already written several thousand words of side content, oops. ^^; Here's a link to the series for anyone who's interested!

• Winner x 1
  6. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Personal yay: after literally at least seven years of wanting to actually brush my teeth at least once a day, with varying levels of effort towards this goal over the years, I have finally made brushing my teeth daily a habit!!! It’s easier for me to brush my teeth before bed now than not do it and it’s been that way for like almost a month so I think it’s gonna stick!!!

I’m so pumped tbh my inability to form positive habits has plagued me for almost as long as I can remember it’s so relieving to see it’s something I can eventually do

• Winner x 10
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Fanfic by fairly young writers where it's unpolished but skilled and clearly very heartfelt. It's sweet.

• Agree x 8
  8. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

I've had a decent energy level and ability to concentrate for three days in a row!

• Winner x 10
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Okay, I think all kids should listen to this, it's cute and gets the message across excellently.

10. Gee

Gee the mail never fails

After two years, I am beginning the process of leaving therapy. I am a healthy *functioning* neurodiverse adult.
    :toot:

• Winner x 13
  11. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

My first home made resin die came out of the mold! It’s extraordinarily badly made, but since it’s the first thing I’ve ever tried to make with resin, I don’t mind that so much. This was just an experiment to make sure the resin I bought was compatible with my dice molds and wasn’t going to lock up my molds when I tried for real. I learned a ton in the process and am confident that the three I have in the molds right now will turn out at least 50% better than the one I made yesterday.

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  12. Sethrial MacCoill

C8DAB1D2-4449-42DA-869F-7891E115C8BB.jpeg

• Like x 8
    • Winner x 1
  13. Acey

Much better than I've ever been able to do with resin! It's a fickle beast.

• Like x 1
  14. Sethrial MacCoill

I’m chalking it up to dumb fucking luck

• Informative x 1
  15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, this guy's music is AMAZING.

16. Acey

I found a photo from my childhood that I've been looking for for years! Me, a friend, and JOHN FUCKING FLANSBURGH!
    1258F98A-FD52-4FE6-928F-F8D783C37766.jpeg

• Winner x 3
  17. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

You were such a cute smol!

• Agree x 2
  18. Acey

Robin Williams' daughter Zelda did a wonderful tribute for her dad's birthday.
    0C647A3A-8826-4379-9CD7-B504936898E3.png
    I'm not crying, you're crying.

• Winner x 1
  19. Sethrial MacCoill

I made a Lasers and Feelings hack of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and it works! We tested it tonight and my players were fully able to build playable characters and get through the one-shot I threw together. (Though to be fair it's harder to build a Lasers and Feelings hack that doesn't work than the opposite.)

• Winner x 4
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I discovered Conrad the Unicorn.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice