What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I met my sister's new pet! He's a tortoise, and he's very cute.

• Winner x 4
  2. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

I ALSO GOT NEW PHONES

Yes, phones plural.

Upgraded my LG thinQ to a Velvet, and they had a deal going where I get a One plus Nord 10 free if I opened a new line, which was the phone I wanted in the first place, and I was already thinking real hard about getting a new line for work anyway.

eta a correction: it was a Q7+, I got it the same year it was released which I think was 2018??

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    • Winner x 4
  3. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

my medication lol

for real though, I've been in a GREAT fucking mood lately and today's accomplishments added an extra :D to my face. Finished my math EARLY and did some cleaning chores and basic upkeep things and everything already feels much better. Also had a morning shower, which is rare for me, i'm usually much more of a night shower person. felt like an extra nice indulgence.

• Winner x 3
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I managed to directly scoop up a mouse off my bedroom floor in a cup and take it outside, rather than setting a trap! Apparently my DEX stat is higher than I thought.

• Winner x 4
  5. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

this is out of date, but my only christmas decoration is this adorable pastel Santa Claus covered in glitter that i got from a Goodwill. He is lovingly known as Gay Santa

I thought about renaming him Queer Santa but it doesnt roll off the tongue as well.

edit: the glitter didnt photograph well, i promise he is covered in a healthy coating

[​IMG]

• Winner x 4
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I remembered Jim Henson's "Dinosaurs" from when I was tiny, and went looking for episodes. It's not often a show you remember from when you were a kid is much funnier when you're an adult XD

7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Huh, interesting you say that, because I’ve personally found a lot of the shows I watched as a kid are even funnier as an adult. The Powerpuff Girls is a particularly good example. Also Homestar Runner.

Dinosaurs was a bit before my time though, so all I know about it is the notorious finale. I’ve heard good things though, and I’m glad to hear you’re digging it!

8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I recommend you watch it, it's hilarious. Kind of in the same mould as The Simpsons, satirical 90s comedy.

• Informative x 1
  9. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

For the first time in four days, it has finally stopped snowing

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I figured out what to put in the middle of my novella!

• Winner x 3
  11. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I ordered a phone case, and it was due here on Saturday, but it got here today! Yay for early pakig!
    83CDEF74-23D1-4C43-97CA-0B34E737360B.jpeg

• Winner x 4
  12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Very pretty!

• Agree x 1
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

The first two episodes of season 2 of Blark and Son are out! I love these shitty puppets and their insane lives

• Winner x 1
  14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Expanded my edible vegetable repertoire. Broccoli and spring greens turned out to be pretty good.

• Winner x 6
  15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Winner x 3
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 1
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Grilled salmon = SO GOOD.

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

This video is so precious:

• Winner x 2
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I made a lower-fat substitute for my fave takeout at home!

• Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice