What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

2. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Cats

• Agree x 4
  3. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

pride is this weekend and it's actually happening for the first time in 2 years! also one of my favorite youtube series has a new season that released today with no warning! also I'm about to buzz my hair again!

• Winner x 6
  4. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

today at pride I got to direct a teenager wearing muted colors with a single genderqueer pin on their collar to the local trans network's parade group. they told me it was their first pride but I saw them start talking to the people in the group and then marching with them later :)

I also saw a dad take his ~13-year-old daughter who was wearing a lesbian flag over to the roller derby group to ask about signups for the fall

it was a really good day in general but it's the little stuff that sticks out :)

• Winner x 9
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

The wedding I'm bridesmaiding at is finally happening next month, and I'm gonna get to hang out with some of my internet friends at the wedding too! :D

Also I've befriended a fluffy corgi pup who lives near my apartment. Her name is Ada and she's SUCH a good girl!! <3
    C07E37E6-5D31-490F-98B0-4047462E40E9.jpeg AAC08DCF-8E7F-48FE-B32C-0980B4C97C1F.jpeg

• Winner x 7
  6. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Goood daaaate!!!!!! I'm gay!!!!!!!! she smelled nice and we played games in an arcade!!!!!!

• Winner x 9
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Sick ferret seems better. Cautiously optimistic!

• Winner x 5
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

She's doing great. Also, bite training is absolutely worth it, she hasn't tried once this week despite an injection, multiple oral medication-ings, and me having to pick bone out from between her back teeth. Good furbaby! ^_^

• Winner x 6
  9. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    • Winner x 5
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Pendle is definitely better, and also the ferts' fur gets a lot silkier at this time of year so I'm appreciating that. Floof!

11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  12. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

This homestuck liveblog!!

13. CarnelianCoyote

CarnelianCoyote Active Member

Noodle stir fry with mango sweet and sour! Art progress! Coffee with friend!

• Winner x 7
  14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Fried chicken for dinner! Affordable but still delicious fried chicken!!! I chunch :DDD

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  15. CarnelianCoyote

Friend's kitty decided my hand needed a bath.

• Winner x 8
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Vampire movie with the fam, finished some paid work, getting through Kindle TBR backlog very slowly. Also successfully introduced beef to ferrets' diet.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    • Winner x 2
  17. CarnelianCoyote

Went shopping with friends and got stationary and jewelry and neat recipe ingredients, had mango-hibiscus boba tea, and had a kitten encounter on the way home!

• Winner x 6
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Went and saw a reshowing of spiderman: no way home with my friend and her little brother last night, and though a lot of newer marvel stuff is completely out of context for me I still thoroughly enjoyed it!

Also off work tomorrow for labor day and I'm honestly super excited to sleep in a bit and make a breakfast that isn't just a singular piece of toast and a glass of lemon water because I usually don't wake up fast enough before work

• Winner x 2
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Bee and puppycat is on Netflix now! I loved it as a YouTube series, and now it's a fully fleshed out 16 episode show!!!

• Winner x 4
  20. CarnelianCoyote

Visited my penpal! Had a glorious parent-free pressure-free weekend, and brought home loads of foodie things!

• Winner x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice