What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Front-closing bras. Genius.

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Finally got around to reading some Jeff VanderMeer, and wow, wish I had sooner.

3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Salem fell asleep on me again!

• Winner x 3
  4. CarnelianCoyote

CarnelianCoyote Active Member

Cheddar bacon and chive macaroni! And made a friend so happy they squeed with some gift art!

• Winner x 6
  5. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Went for a nice walk, met a Friend.
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

D'awww, hello borb.

7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Feeeeeesh.

• Winner x 2
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

First day back at work from being sick, baybee! I fucking love the library. Also trivia night this Saturday and my birthday's on Monday! I amn Aging

• Winner x 6
  9. CarnelianCoyote

Bestie got me an early Christmas present it is a weighted blanket!! I have been on edge all day and am now feeling Extremely Snuggled.

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 3
  10. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Eyy!! I got a weighted blanket a few christmases ago, and my parents even acknowledged my warm nature and got one of the glass bead-y ones that traps minimal heat!!! it is my constant companion

• Winner x 5
  11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 2
  12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Washing machine is finally fucking fixed after five weeks! Not the repair guy's fault, he couldn't get the parts because fucky shipping issues.

13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Winner x 4
  14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I had to put it as a link cause I can't post YouTube shorts, but!!! I love optical illusion stuff so much, especially cartoon things! This guy did a cartoon style cake and it's fantastic! I'm hollering:

https://youtube.com/shorts/Yz6nbkqgtT0?feature=share

It legit looks 2d and it's rad af

• Winner x 1
  15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I'm an uncle!!!

• Winner x 8
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Unsettling Stories on Tumblr uses AI generators to make spooky images for prompts, and one time they got this.
    [​IMG]
    Not very successful at what they wanted a picture for, but awww.

18. CarnelianCoyote

I finished baking my Christmas cookies at last!!

• Winner x 6
  19. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I had a reaaaally good day!! I drove up to north georgia, went to a local history trail/museum where a bunch of students have been interviewing members of the community (going back to people born in the 1800s!!) and making exhibits with the historical information including gathering and preserving historic appalachian houses & structures from the region.. had a lovely time talking to the weaver in one of the buildings on her loom and the receptionist both, then visited two local distilleries and spent like an hour chatting with some people while tasking good whiskeys.. and then i got to go back to the city and attend a Yule ritual -w- just. a good day.

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Got to hold a newborn today. Simultaneously the best and most terrifying feeling ever. She's so soft and fragile and innocent. I love my niece

• Winner x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice