What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

New countertop dishwasher!

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 2
  3. CarnelianCoyote

CarnelianCoyote Active Member

New Years munchies.
    Especially crackers topped with asiago cheese and apple-bacon jam.

• Winner x 2
  4. CarnelianCoyote

Oh my God I'm a new baby first-time author's first stranger-purchase. O.O I've been watching her flail excitedly about her characters on social media for months, of *course* I was curious, I didn't know just how exciting that would be for her.

Also I ate a bridge full of sushi tonight. :p They really did bring me my order on a cute little wooden bridge, I was not expecting that...

• Winner x 5
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Pendle doesn't usually cuddle much but I gave her some fish oil and she sat in my hand while she licked it so I had a chance to pat her for a bit.

• Winner x 2
  6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Going on a work trip to learn our new catalog program tomorrow! It's a long drive but our staff will be meeting all the rest of libraries in our consortium's staff as well! It's gonna be really fun, I can't wait to meet everyone

• Winner x 2
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Found a reasonably-good-tasting Quorn product, so I'm gonna try doing a meat-free day each week.

• Like x 3
  8. CarnelianCoyote

I'm doing art again. I haven't drawn or painted much since Christmas, and my fingers miss it. I've just been too brainfoggy to focus on much. But I'm working on my second painting of the year now.

• Winner x 4
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

10. CarnelianCoyote

Spent a bunch of time in a group chat for an art server this evening, discussing ideas and sharing WIPs and goofing around. At one point we all started sharing pet photos, and another fun bit was some guy with a really dramatic deep growly voice dropped in and he and one of the girls broke out in a spontaneous Old West roleplay.

• Winner x 5
  11. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

college is scary and overwhelming sometimes but i still love it so much!! learning stuff!!! someday i will be done and it will be both a relief and a sadness, but today i have tea and my therapy lamp and also my ASL prof has figured out the new school website enough to post our modules there, which is such a relief. not only so that i have the material, but also because he was stressing over it and he's a good guy who doesn't deserve the stress.

• Winner x 4
  12. CarnelianCoyote

I got to sleep in a bunch but also via the magic of the internet I think I might be making a couple new friends? Like they were friendly acquaintances I saw around before but we're at the actually taking an interest in eachother's lives on purpose level now.

• Winner x 7
  13. CarnelianCoyote

Had an appointment with a new doc, and she seems really nice! She made references to a couple of topics I hadn't been used to doctors knowing but that are relevant to my life, and she's working on confirming my new psych provider and getting me a referral for a sleep study.

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

This extremely happy rat.

16. CarnelianCoyote

Fresh haircut, new friend, broccoli-cheese macaroni, gonna see little sis this week. :)

• Winner x 3
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

This is an incredibly weird show but I find it adorable.

18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Uh, wow, this must have taken forever. It's not actual stop-motion but it looks like it.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
  19. CarnelianCoyote

Been feeling *blissful* lately. I'm with someone I love who doesn't require me to self-edit, two timezones away from my parents, and have no obligations. Literally just sleep, snuggle, cook if I really want to or eat cold snacks if not, explore new bookstores, listen to music. I have materials for art but haven't used them yet this visit. And the option is open to play games on sis's pretty computer is desired.

• Winner x 4
  20. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Ajdjdjjsja I GOT TO MEET ELEPHANTS TODAY :D :D

Me and my mum are doing some Bts experiences at a zoo I've always wanted to visit and I got to give the matriarch a whole coconut to eat and they're so beautiful I could have cried holy shit

• Winner x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice