What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. CarnelianCoyote

CarnelianCoyote Active Member

Oh I'm ready and past ready for this to be happening. And this time I feel like I'm preparing a lot more thoroughly than my last try...

• Winner x 5
  2. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I've had a couple of really, really good dates the past few weeks <3

One of them was a pretty much midnight one, in the dark, trying to find the Northern Lights (which we didn't end up seeing, but we did see stars)

• Winner x 8
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Going to a ren faire on Saturday! It's not a super strict one either, so fantasy categories outside of traditional medieval related stuff is not only included, but celebrated on some weekends!

I've been saving a little at a time to get some cool stuff from the shops, and I can't wait for the shows! My favorite dude is a legit sword swallower and I really hope he comes this year!

There's also a trio of flame jugglers who have a comedy schtick to their performance, a lady with trained cats doing high wire stunts, blacksmith demonstrations, and lots more! Honestly if you just bring enough to feed your face at the many food vendors you don't even really need to shop to have an eventful day. I just love all the customized and hand crafted items

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  4. wish

wish 2meirl42meirl4meirl

Just finished building a larger pen for my ducks.. ducklings are coming in the mail in a week and I am so excited to raise them again :') I love ducks more than anything and they will love their swimming pool... I love throwing them frozen peas and seeing all their tails wag like crazy

• Winner x 10
  5. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

mightve finally FINALLY figured out the plot beats for the rest of this fanfic chapter ive been stuck on for. way too long. also im so happy i've been able to finally start reading manga and watching anime again, it itches a nice part of my brain that desperately needed scratched.

• Winner x 4
  6. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Got the coat I really wanted delivered finally!!

[​IMG]

• Winner x 8
  7. Emma

That is an excellent coat!

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
  8. Emma

giphy.gif

• Winner x 6
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Mixing essential oils in a diffuser makes me feel like some sort of witch making potions and brews, especially when you turn it on in the end and the steam starts coming out. Magical smelly stuff

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  10. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Me sitting here blending my own teas together like 'heehoo magic potion of Restores Hitpoints To My Soul'

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
  11. Emma

My boyfriend seasoned my cast-iron pan for me tonight when I mentioned that I had it, and hadn't used it yet because seasoning seemed like a lot of work <3

• Winner x 4
  12. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Pride parade today! :D Hung out with my sibling and a work friend!

• Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice