What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I went to pride today and then took a nap
    it was great

• Like x 2
  2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Playing OFF in French and reading the comments about it in French has finally made French fun. Very fun.

• Like x 1
  3. Lib

Lib Well-Known Member

chicken and nice white wine.

4. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Made some nice brownies last night! Just the storebought brownie mix kind, but they wound up juuuuust perfect in terms of chewiness, and I put cream cheese icing on top, which added a little something. :3

• Like x 1
  5. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

they announced dishonored 2 at e3 last night, something i've been waiting for since the original came out!! it looks super amazing too & i am very hyped!
    edit: forgot to mention that my mum skipped her 'vidya gaems r bad' lecture as well

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  6. Pumpkageist

Pumpkageist Warning: I Shitpost

Jelly donuts and literal cinnamon rolls.

• Like x 1
  7. hoarmurath

hoarmurath Thor's Hammer

NAIL POLISH

uhh

oops

might have gone overboard a bit

• Like x 1
  8. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Tapas with my friends :D

• Like x 1
  9. Acey

NOT SICK ANYMORE! :D I swear, it really takes a nasty 24-hour bug to make you appreciate just how nice it is to be able to actually eat.

• Like x 1
  10. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

My school hosted an anime convention and it was much better than expected and also free pizza and cake

• Like x 1
  11. Silvereye

Silvereye 89 White Paladin Traverses The Cosmos

I defended my bachelor's thesis and my advisor said afterwards that my speech/defense/thing was great.

• Like x 3
  12. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

seebs and i were swimming and i got out of the pool first, and seebs came to the edge of the pool for a kiss, all smiles and swirlyhair. MERMAID PRINCESS SEEBS <3 <3 <3 i am the luckiest guy in the world

• Like x 5
  13. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

I've been enjoying reading literature again, as well as having fun during lit classes at college for the first time in 3 years. I credit antidepressants, therapy, the prospect of graduating at long last and a cycle of personal growth. Today I spontaneously picked up 2 books from my bookshelf and went "my God I wanna read this thing"! And that made me so happy that I went to the bookstore to celebrate, and there were just so many books there that made me go I WANT TO READ THIS in a way that wasn't happening anymore for a while. In symbolic celebration, I bought myself a pretty illustrated edition of Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience (a Very Important Book in my history as a reader).

• Like x 1
  14. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I ordered glass today.

DID YOU HEAR ME? I ORDERED GLASS TODAY.

• Like x 4
  15. Acey

I'm having a party next weekend! It's just a little get-together to play Cards Against Humanity and watch movies and shit, but that's the best kind of party.

• Like x 4
  16. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Late shout out, but it's still making me happy. Had a conversation with @Fish butt about art. Told her some secret plans I'd never felt comfortable sharing before, and her enthusiasm and support made me so happy I'm still riding on this cloud of feeling like I can do anything I set my mind to :)

• Like x 3
  17. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Found the Best Bear at Target. Bean shaped and stubby limbed, the optimum size for cuddles, soft but firm, with that lovely slightly rough texture that catches delightfully on rough patches on my palms, my favorite shade of grey, this bear had basically everything I've ever asked for in a cuddle toy for $4.99. Absolutely perfect. Got it for my dad for father's day, but can maybe steal it back?? Buy one for my own?? Hope the big giant alligator plush I ordered myself as a reward for being a Honest To God Adult is half as lovely as this thing.

• Like x 5
  18. Aondeug

Fucking ass Flarping isn't lagging for once. I CAN DO THINGS.

• Like x 1
  19. Fish butt

Fish butt Everything is coming together, slowly but surely.

I'm happy because I made @wixbloom happy, and I'm happy because I'm on my way to the airport and so close to home! It's the first time in two years that I'm going to the Netherlands all on my own. Oh it's so wonderful to be free of that dead weight! A moody man who couldn't do anything without whining how the world was out to get him and didn't do anything to make me less anxious or nervous. I may be a bundle of nerves, but I'm my own bundle of nerves again and that makes me so happy!!

• Like x 9
  20. Aondeug

Tietuesday's stream recordings make me happy. Also in 6 and a half hours the FF5 Four Job Fiesta starts. It will be my first and I will do my damnedest to actually fucking finish it. I AM SO HYPE.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice