What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

@Kaylotta BRO!
    GOOD JOB!/YAY
    What is it?

2. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

imma make e-publications for visually impaired kids. basically, a book is scanned, then i turn it into a fancy document.

• Like x 6
  3. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

on tuesday we had a Family Outing to the tulip festival that's going on which was surprisingly very fun. since my mom doesn't work night shift anymore we can actually do activities during the day?? and it's so great to be able to hang out with her and have her be Awake and Functioning During The Daylight. and the gardens were so pretty it was bananas, i took so many pretty photos. it's cool because vegas never had events like this, and if they did, we never went to them.

• Like x 1
  4. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I chose well with subclassing my Etrian Odyssey 3 Arbalist. She is now DPS God, raining destruction down from the heavens. I just fought this one bonus boss and I was like
    elmo fire.gif

• Like x 4
  5. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

Just found out that one of my favorite bands, Hurray For The Riff Raff (reason behind the RiffRaff part of my username) is recording a new album!!!!!
    ETA: I left conditioner in my hair for like 20 minutes and it's SO SOFT now aaaaah

Last edited: May 5, 2016
    • Like x 1
  6. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Woke up to the realization that I don't work today and the lovely sound of heavy rainfall <3

• Like x 3
  7. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

I found out that the GP surgery in the town I just moved to has online repeat prescriptions / appointment bookings and oh my god this is going to make my life 10000000% easier.

• Like x 2
  8. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Medical shit all needs to be do-able online, seriously.

• Like x 3
  9. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

New SD card for the phone!

In approximately one hour, I will have 100+ hours of music on my phone :]

10. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I am home for the long weekend, and my parents got Netflix while I was away :D :D

I am now whiling away my time by watching mindless television from when I was a kid xD

11. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

The rain stopped for the first time in a week! I took the dogs out for a walk in the woods and saw a HUGE OWL! :o

Edit: it was a Barred Owl!

Last edited: May 7, 2016
    • Like x 1
  12. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I walked over 5 miles and would have kept walking, except my phone was almost dead! Compare to last year, where I walked 3 miles and felt tired out for a few hours. :D

• Like x 1
  13. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

my mom was super nice to me just now and i'm kind of in shock but also really happy about it. like, even if it doesn't last, at least it happened and it was good for a time

• Like x 1
  14. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

My brother applied for leave without telling anyone except a couple of friends, who picked him up at the airport and showed up at our house a few minutes ago after texting that they had "something for my mom" that they needed to drop off. A+ surprise, would be shocked and slightly alarmed to see my supposedly-in-Texas brother sneaking up the porch steps behind my mom's back again.

• Like x 7
  15. Ducks

Ducks 79 Plural Fowl Illuminates The Legendary

My trouble ferret has started eating biscuits instead of just lactose-free malk and raw meat!!! aaaaaaah what a good noodle.

• Like x 3
  16. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Today's episode of Critical Role was amazing, and my cat willingly sat on the floor next to my dog for half an hour

• Like x 2
  17. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I got my leaky sink fixed.

• Like x 3
  18. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Had a sunny day the other day and there were some colege kids playing with a frisbee in the grass, it made me so happy to watch them!

• Like x 2
  19. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i was finally smart enough to actually look up basic digital art tutorials and now i feel confident that my digital art, while it might not be perfect or even very good, will at least no longer look like a monstrosity created by an alien that just discovered computers a second ago and decided to go wild

'cause, seriously, i really didn't understand the basics of digital art until now

the basics, not even the fancy stuff, the basics

• Like x 2
  20. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i'm still excited about how i've started doing art again!

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice