What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I discovered Peridot's twitter actually exists

• Like x 3
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

dear internet.png

• Like x 8
  3. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

THE GREAT PAPYRUS MASTER ARTISAN OF PUZZLES AND PASTA!

• Like x 5
  4. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I bought a pack of chocolates on a whim and found out that the wrappers are all compostable, which is so cool.

• Like x 2
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

me and my mom went to this burger place on the side of the road earlier after my great aunt's viewing on a whim and they had an elvis impersonator singing that night, it was awesome. the menu also had elk burgers which i think i might try next time. my mushroom and swiss burger was pretty dang good. they also had this crazy dessert called possum pie which sounded gross. it was a graham cracker crust with pb&j, then cream cheese, then jalapenos, then bananas, and finally more cream cheese. we ended up getting pecan cobbler instead and it was really friggin good.

• Like x 2
  6. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

@taxonomicAtrocity unknowingly reinvented the only Turkish drink I've ever tasted for an RP and I'm sorta geeking out

BUT NOW I have a need for salgam suyu :'D (and possibly a few other Turkish beverages that I haven't yet tried!)

• Like x 3
  7. Loq

Haircut get! The Mane(TM) is GONE

• Like x 2
  8. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

My family has the cool old two disc Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of secrets movie editions, with bonus games and stuff
    and I have a computer with a disc drive to play the cool features on
    even if the games are shitty quality, i will love them

ahhhh

eta: hahahhahahaha i'm dying this is so old i cant run the stuff
    XD

bit disappointing, but also funny.
    now im gonna watch the movies
    ahh

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    • Like x 6
  9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I really want to play Overwatch before they make a bug fix that removes this T_T

• Like x 5
  10. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

That is the most beautiful thing I've seen since "Bastion players getting kicked because they were sitting in one spot for too long."

• Like x 2
  11. swirlingflight

I should warn, Blizzard apparently has a history of banning people who exploit bugs, without warning. So... probably don't actually do the thing.

12. Loq

I keep getting compliments on my haircut at work, even though mom was being passive-aggressively salty about it yesterday and I live in a really conservative area c:

• Like x 5
  13. Charl

Charl Well-Known Member

I've been stressed about getting taken off a cellphone plan, so finding out that Google Fi would be a pretty viable option was a huge relief. It's nice when the things that stress you out get overcome.

• Like x 2
  14. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

Since my friend's moving away in a few days, we had a final outing: got Indian food for dinner, mostly walked around the shopping district getting perpetually lost, she played pokego while I showered her in creepy pokemon facts and tried in vain to teach her the type system (she doesn't know it, and I couldn't remember 50% of it), and it was just nice? It was really nice.

And I kept overhearing/seeing other people play pokemon go, and it's so cute! I helped her beat her first gym, but she lost it again in like 3 minutes because someone was obv lurking around.

• Like x 1
  15. Hatchback

Hatchback ... he is just fine again today

I... am?

I feel really calm and at peace right now, and not in an irrational 'you're fine, chill out.' way. I just... I feel like everything is going to be okay, no matter what my eventual diagnosis is (no matter how scary some of the possibilities are to me), and that even if it's something complicated or difficult to treat, I can do it, I got this, there's other people like me, and we're all turning to face the sun - However slowly, turning. It's really nice.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    • Like x 3
  16. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

I saw a guy pushing around two west highland terriers in a pram. :)

• Like x 5
  17. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

mtme has a part in which the robots introduce themselves! in clearly defined boxes! yay!

(... if only it was at, say, the start of the whole thing. alas...)

• Like x 2
  18. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

I got stuff! And had fun outside of the house! and feel less numb and non existant than this morning! feel pretty good!
    I got two notebooks that look like wood, lined, cause I needed a new lined random shit notebook.
    also got three tiny notbooks I'm gonna use for school in fall, and got to wander around a department store, aimlessly! (I love doing that :D )

19. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

i made a box oven!!!!

• Like x 3
  20. swirlingflight

The dog is being very cuddly!

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice