What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Roomie beat me to getting dishes started, so kitchen is less awful than I feared... And is making dinner!!!

So I started laundry and brushed teeth and hair and part the dog for a few minutes. This was a good choice. Breathing is easier.

• Like x 4
  2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

• Like x 4
  3. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

I just bought tegan and sara's new album <3

• Like x 1
  4. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

In September, I'm gonna spend two weeks with my partner in Montreal.

• Like x 2
  5. Hatchback

Hatchback ... he is just fine again today

I just got back from the dollar store, I got a couple of Krispy Kreme candles ... Original Glazed and Raspberry Filled. They're both burning right now!

I am trashy. But in a happy way.

edit: seriously though it smells like a donut shop in here

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    • Like x 3
  6. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Capture.PNG
    Got to sit looking out at that and catching Pokemon today c:

• Like x 9
  7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I got my flavored white teas from Teasource and they're both very tasty and they gave me a sample of black tea that I'm going to savor at some point.

• Like x 6
  8. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I located my awesome powerbank! Now I don't have to worry about losing a charge when I want to play pokemon go. Also it's just nice to know where it is in case I want to use it :)

• Like x 4
  9. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

The people upstairs took down that goddamn Confederate flag they hung from their porch railing.

• Like x 6
  10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Walk the pupper
    Happy pupper
    Nice breezy evening beach walk

• Like x 5
  11. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

After a very tense ten minutes trying to navigate the Seetickets website on my mobile, on a very jerky bus, whilst going through a section of town notorious for poor network coverage, and under an ever shrinking time-limit because the show was selling out literally within minutes... I managed to get Bianca del Rio tickets. GET IN.

• Like x 3
  12. Loq

Pupper slept like a rock through the thunderstorm that rattled the windows, but clearly the garbage truck is a Threat that Needs To Be Yelled At
    This nerd dog is precious

• Like x 7
  13. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

Last night I went to a concert with @prismaticvoid and aaaahhhhh! It was one of my favorite bands (Hurray For The Riff Raff,source of part of my username) and there was a rainbow flag on the stage and. new songs!!! also the whole thing was pretty queer!! Also hanging out with prismaticvoid has just been wonderful and has been totally worth driving 6 hours to get here and the 6 more that I'll have too drive to get home today (and I haven't told her this yet but she'll see it here: having someone use the right pronouns for me irl has been so wonderful aaaaahhhh) <3

• Like x 2
  14. budgie

1) They're filming two Bruno And Boots movies
    2) on my campus

• Like x 1
  15. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

I have no idea why but everytime i read the phrase "ruffneck bass" i get such giglefits from it, so much so, i tear up from laughter.

• Like x 3
  16. budgie

Earlier today I posted in the "things that are annoying you" thread about getting a prescription renewal.

I just got home and it turns out a relative can get me my expensive-ass antidepressants for free.

• Like x 5
  17. Mossflower

Mossflower Well-Known Member

I got to hold my syrian hamster for the first time! Apparently she's just cage aggressive not mean spirited.

• Like x 5
  18. Loq

I just noticed the unpolished side of my fossil pendant has some opalization going on :D may have to wear it backwards sometime!

• Like x 4
  19. Insomniac

Insomniac tired

Was fired! I was one word from walking off the job anyway. So damned happy on that front. I never have to see my idiotic superiors EVER AGAIN.

I'm now doing my own thing. I'm still on track to move the fuck out and get on with my life. I'm just...really, really happy despite my home circumstances.

• Like x 3
  20. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I have been organising and cleaning my rooms :D It wasn't too bad to begin with (just dusty and stuff not where it was supposed to be) but it's nice to have it completely organised again :)

I also organised my papers, and threw stuff out which I should have done quite some time ago. My bookcase looks much better now, and it's awesome :D

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice