What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I finally started the Reaper76 RP my little heart has always wanted and it's the perfect mix of pitch 'only I get to kill you okay' and tired angst like 'I wish things were the way they used to be before everything went to hell'

I WANT THIS TO LAST FOREVER PLZ

• Like x 2
  2. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Had some very nice dreams tonight. Lots of flowers and stars and soft smiles. Met a sad boy, cuddled with him under the moonlit sky, protected him. Lived advebtures with friends too. It was nice.

• Like x 3
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

save them

• Like x 7
  4. swirlingflight

To manipulate myself into actually doing the car-related chores that I've been delaying and stressing about for... about half a year............. I made an agreement with my stepmom that I'd get at least some of them done, so I could meet her and my dad for sushi tonight and not feel guilty about it. Incentivized chores with delicious fish meats!

Which is to say, probably a roll that includes eel, and definitely the crab rangoon because that place has the best crab rangoon we've ever had.

• Like x 4
  5. lobo

lobo Fandom Trash

People have actually read the fanfiction I posted the last two weeks and I got some comments and kudos. Not much, but still! People like my garbage *hugs a pillow and hides face in it*

• Like x 9
  6. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

On a lark, I went to go look at pictures of pug puppies in sweaters. I was not disappointed.

[​IMG]

• Like x 7
  7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

New-ish haircut finally got a (good) "holy shit" out of someone, feelin p damn awesome

• Like x 6
  8. swirlingflight

[​IMG]

cool skeleton shirt with papyrus font

[​IMG]

dog cuddles

• Like x 2
  9. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

my boss wants to give me more responsibility

he thinks I'm doing a good job

the words "I want to clone you" were used

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

10. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

The kitten I got purrs whenever I give him smooches on the head. This is excellent.

• Like x 4
  11. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

After a decade of needing one, I finally have a basic wheelchair sitting in my living room, and I'm trying very hard not to panic for a few related reasons and just enjoy it.

I must sticker upon it.

eta: nate also has a few more solid job offers so here's hoping they work

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    • Like x 8
  12. Hatchback

Hatchback ... he is just fine again today

I had a really good discussion with the new big boss of my office about creating a better, more progressive work environment. We discussed cultural differences in terms of age, origin, race, etc., updating for the times, how prejudice effects morale, and even microaggressions, which he hadn't heard of before recently, and it wasn't a joke word. I think I really did well getting my views and opinions across, passing on the names of good role models for this behaviour, and I think he really listened and it was just unexpected and awesome. I hope he takes my suggestions to heart, and I really think he will.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    • Like x 2
  13. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

my mom is going to be in the same city as me!! she's helping my little sister move into her new apartment. i haven't seen my mom since christmas because 1) i was in a year long slump and 2) she's got a disability that makes travelling difficult and 3) we live a 6 hour drive away from each other.

but!! i finally get to see her! i've missed her a lot!! :)

• Like x 4
  14. Hatchback

I'm having a really good week so far. While Friday was probably on the edge of hypomania (except I just felt like I was in a really good mood, nothing delusional, nothing unrealistic, and had normal sleep needs, and...), that was externally caused (don't drink energy drinks if you're taking Adderall, kids), and Saturday, Sunday, and today, I just feel... Good. Normal. I don't know why my brain is giving me a break but, like, thanks, brain. Can we keep this up a few more days?

• Like x 3
  15. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

im still Extremely Pleased about this its one of the best compliments i have ever recieved

• Like x 3
  16. Hatchback

@albedo is an incredible soul. He knows why.

17. albedo

albedo metasperg

• Like x 1
  18. Hatchback

<><><><><>

19. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

The grocery stores randomly have figs for cheap right now, so I got a package of figs. I've already eaten half the pack, but they go bad so quickly and I don't want to waste any. Looking forward to baking the rest and having them with honey on Thursday.

• Like x 1
  20. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

I unexpectedly got a lot of money in the mail that I can now use to buy books for school :D

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice